𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

"Swerve right, swerve left

       "Swerve right, swerve left. You ain't never had shit? Swerve on 'em." Melody rapped Swerve by Webbie & Boosie swerving around the corner fast with the seat all the way back, one hand on the wheel, elbow rested on the arm rest, and a hoodie on.

Nardo looked at her from the passenger seat shaking his head as he loaded the gun that had no serial number,"Girl stop fucking playing before you get us caught."

"My bad." She apologized turning down the dial on the radio, "I ain't never been on a mission before."

"This yo' last one with yo' ride or die wanna be ass." Nardo mumbled throwing his hood over his head.

Melody slowed down and parked the unmarked car provided by Big Brother a few houses down from the targeted house. She whispered a prayer of forgiveness while tightening the strings of her hoodie.

They carefully crossed the street watching around their surrounding before Melody sent pounding knocks to the front door of the house.

"Who the fuck knoc—" The twin brother, Hakeem, swung the door open saying before Melody pushed her and Nardo's way into the house with her hand over his mouth.

Hakeem's eyes widened at the gun being pointed at him and his heart dropped a little because he knew better than to open the door this late at night without his piece especially with all the shit him and his brother be in.

"Who else here?" Melody asked rhetorically as she peaked around the house. All the rooms were empty except one that was accompanied by an older lady sleeping.

She sighed thinking about how her grandma would but her ass purple and blue if she found out about what she was into these days, but pushed the thoughts aside.

"You touched my granny?" Raheem questioned eyeing Melody as she appeared from the back.

"Nah, we gone let granny die of natural causes." Nardo reassured they wasn't here for her keeping the gun pointed at him, "you talked to yo' bitch ass brother?"

Raheem just stared not saying nothing. His brother had called and told him about the lie he told the cops to get out of trouble. He also told Raheem to stick to that story of the police came after him.

"Nigga, we ain't come over here to play the quiet game." Melody pushed him back onto the couch, "say some before I go back there and line dance on yo' granny forehead."

Nardo eyed her with a "what the fuck" expression before switching back to a neutral face.

"Do what you gotta do, bitch." Raheem shrugged with a smirk on his face. The difference between him and his twin was that he was the hardbody.

Melody laughed at him keeping up the street act before taking the gun she had on her hip and slamming it across his face, "Wanna be hard until these bullets fold yo' chest in, bitch!"