𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Nardo's eyes opened slowly as they adjusted to the light coming from the mounted 55'' inch TV in Melody's room

        Nardo's eyes opened slowly as they adjusted to the light coming from the mounted 55'' inch TV in Melody's room. It didn't even remember falling asleep or how they got in the position they were laying in.

"You okay now, crybaby?" She playfully taunted after an hour of getting him to calm down and rest his nerves. It wasn't easy.

"Nigga wasn't even crying for real." Nardo denied while repositioning his head on her stomach.

Not sleeping the night before and being up all day was starting to catch up with Melody as she stretched her arms out to yawn, "if that helps you sleep at night stink."

"You finna leave me up by myself?" Nardo questioned and she responded with a nod. He didn't really wanted to be left up alone with his thoughts right now, "you ain't even took a shower yet or put yo' bonnet shit on."

"I know, but I'm tired." Melody responded rubbing her eyes as they began to get low.

Nardo got up out the bed and trotted into her connecting bathroom to start the shower for her and retrieve her bonnet and a hair tie. He returned back to the room and pulled her to the edge of the bed by her right ankle.

Melody was too tired to even fight or question his actions. He did his best to tie her hair back and place it carefully underneath the bonnet. He knew girls didn't play about they frontier or whatever you call that shit.

He then carried her into the bathroom and immediately exited when she started to lazily strip out of her clothes. He searched through her dresser drawers and placed her clothes on the bed while going to the other bathroom to cleanse his own body.

Fifteen minutes had passed and Melody was washing the few dishes in the sink trying to stay up until Nardo got out of the shower. He finally strolled into the living room and sat on the couch as she was texting Taylor about a mall run and nail date tomorrow since it was both of their day off.

"You staying in here?" She asked as she watched him flip through channels on the television.

Nardo nodded in response because he had a small issue with attachment. In the past, he found his self always clinging on the few girls he dealt with and he didn't want to start that with Melody. She didn't say another word before killing all the unnecessary lights and headed to her bedroom with Milo who was now awake from his nap on her tail.

∞