4

6 and 9 go to a costume party

(HA 69 BAHHAHAHAHA-) 

Han walked out of his room after getting ready before banging on Reed's door. "HURRY UPPP"

"HOLD ON I'M TRYING TO ZIP THIS UP-" The girl yelled back. Han, getting frustrated barged into the room to aggressively take the zipper in his hands and zipped up her costume. Reed awkwardly turned around, "this looks stupid on me.." 

"What's wrong with Teletubbies?" Han smiled. Reed looked at him with a 'seriously?' expression and rolled her eyes. "Well, let's just go. We are going to be late to the party if we don't leave now."  

The two deadass got on the bus dressed as fucking cursed Teletubbies. Everyone was giving them looks, and many kids started crying. "Good thing is, no one will know who we are in public!!" Han suggested. "Bro, kids are terrified of us, I don't think this is good." 

All negatives aside, they both made it to the part on time. Entering the building with dozens of people, the smell of alcohol, B.O, drugs, cologne, and perfume invaded their noses. Reed almost gagged if it wasn't for the fact that she didn't want to throw up all over herself. And have to clean it up by herself. 

"Wow, there are a LOT more people than I expected," Han said, seeming just a little shy. Reed shrugged and grabbed Jisung's hands and brought him to the dance floor where he started to b u s t d o w n. 

"Jisung, you're a part of 3Racha. Stop acting like you're the fourth member in DanceRacha." She laughed. "Oh come on, you know you like these moves~~ Or do you like Felix's more~?" Jisung laughed as Reed's face got red. "Actually, for your information...I like a lot of people. Just one of them I like more than the rest." She explained. Jisung looked at her and wiggled his eyebrows. Reed scoffed and lightly punched his arm before breaking out in a burst of soft laughter with him. 

As the night went on, Jisung kept dancing. 

And rapping. 

This man says he isn't extroverted and doesn't act like he is. But oh my god, he t e a r i n g up the karaoke machine. Lots of people were cheering for the man in the fucking red Teletubbies costume. Saying things like, "ENCORE", "YOU SOUND SO PRETTTYY", "YOUR RAPPING IS FIRE BRO", and you pretty much get the idea. 

after a while, Jisung found the drinks and didn't hesitate to get drunk. 

This is where the fun begins. 

He was all over the place, struggling to rap as well as he would sober, bumping into people with his bulky ass Teletubby costume, and once again, s l a y i n g on the dance floor.

Surprisingly enough Maniac came on, and Reed s p r i n t e d to the dance floor to do the choreography for the song. 

"MANIAC, NASA PPAJIN GEOTCHEOREOM MICHYEO M A N I A C~" Reed started singing with Jisung. 

"PING~ PING~ DORABEORIGETJI" He screamed. 

"MaNiAc FrAkEnStEiN ChEoReOm GeOrEo MANIAC, MANIAC"

"H A H A"

The two dressed in Teletubbies tore up the fucking dancefloor, Han going as far as to add more complicated moves of his own into the mix. 

But it started getting worse as soon as God's Menu started playing. 

"COOKING A SAUCE IBMATDAERO TeOREO. EUMMICHAGO L I C K I T MALHAE B O N. T A S T E S O G O O D BANeUNGEUN MODU JJEOREO, BUT MODU JAGEUGJEOGIN GEO. I W A N T I T T I L L  dA MEOgIL DdAEKKAJI. YEONGuHAJI C R O S S B O U N D A R I E S. GYEONGgYE DdAWI EOBSEO MACHI CHANGjOHADeUT SORIREUL MANDEULJI." Han rapped as loudly and as quickly as he could over the screams of the crowd and his tiring dancing 

Reed, omfg- once Felix's part came up. You better bet your ass she S C R E A M E D.

C

R

E

A

M

E

D

That shit. 

"C O O K I N G L I K E A C H E F I M A F O I V E S T A R M I C H I L L E N 'MI'UI JEOnGJEOMEUL JJIGGO NUNE BOYEO I L L U S I O N" 

D U D U D U 

After spending about four hours at the party, Reed and Jisung stumbled their way to the bus with their clunky costumes on. Reed's legs h u r t from not being used to dancing, and her voice was almost gone from all the screaming. Jisung was the same way, he was on the verge of losing his voice, and his legs were going to be sore the next day. He might practice a lot to learn dances....but four hours s t r a i g h t  of dancing surely took it out of him.

Thank god Jisung was sober enough to remember at least everything that happened at the party. It was doubtful if he would remember anything before or after that though. Good god, who knows what kind of pictures he took. And of what. 

The night came to an end. Reed p a s s e d the f u c k out as s o o n as she got to her room. Not even bothering to take the costume off. As soon as her body hit the bed, she was o u t. 

Han managed to make it to his room without throwing up at night. It wasn't until the morning did it a l l hit him at once. The vomiting, the migraine, trying to remember everything that happened, his sore legs, his non existent voice, e v e r y t h i n g. 

Honestly- I feel kinda bad lol-