Until I Found You

Start bij het begin

I would be lying to myself if I said I didn't stare while she was telling me about how great her studio is doing because I did. The passion running behind those soft mesmerizing eyes of hers was unlike anything I've seen before. I could tell how much this means to her, and I couldn't help but look at her longingly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She snapped me out of my thoughts. "Is there something on my face?"

"Nothing, I was just—" I stopped mid sentence, not knowing if I should keep going. "You're good. There's nothing on your face or anything."

"Oh okay."

I shouldn't fight it so much if I'm trying to win her back, so I decided to do something spontaneous. I excused myself in the bathroom real quick, and made a quick phone call to make sure my plan will work.

L- Hey, I'm sorry I'm calling so early. I hope I'm not bothering you or anything

A- Oh, no, you're fine

L- Great, so I was wondering if you guys are taking on any important sessions for the next couple of days or so?

A- No, not really. We only have a couple today, and a few tomorrow and after that we're on a cycle break

L- That's great because I was wondering if I could take Y/N away from you guys for a couple of days without causing any trouble

A- Oh, no, that's no problem. Take her away for as long as you'd like

L- Thank you

A- Of course. I hope you two have the greatest time together

L- Thank you again, 'Thena.

After we bid our goodbyes, I continued my plan and made sure everything was set into place before I went back to the dining room where she was waiting for me. Suddenly, my nerves began to flare up, scared that I'm overstepping a boundary or two.

"Everything oka—"

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" I blurted out, not beating around the bush any longer.

Y/N chuckled lightly, "I would be honored to." She smiled at me. "Where are you taking me?"

"Hawaii." I said with full confidence. "What do you say?"

"You're taking me all the way over there for a date?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "So, come with me to Hawaii for a couple of days." I waited for her answer. "Oh, and before you make your decision, I just want to let you know that I called Athena and made sure I'm not taking you away for any important sessions. She said she's fine with you leaving, so what do you say?"

A smile slowly formed on her lips, "Well, in that case, count me in."

"Great, we leave in thirteen hours." I said. "Our flight leaves at eight at night."

"Oh, we're leaving today?"

"Yep."

"Did you plan this? Or are you doing it out of being spontaneous?"