1x10-The Abomination

Comenzar desde el principio

----

"I still can't believe that Erica did this to your car. I mean, she was never like this. It's like she turned into someone else in just one night. I just- ugh. You know what I mean."

"Yeah, yeah can we change the subject?" Stiles said as he walked away from me and made his way to Tucker, who owned the garage. "Hey! Hey? Wh-what do you think you're doing? All I needed was a starter!" He said to Tucker as he was doing everything but giving him a new starter. "Yeah, but it looks like your whole exhaust system has gotta be replaced here."

"Why do I get the feeling you're slightly overestimating the damage, Tuck?" I said as I walked towards to them. "It's probably gonna run you guys around like twelve-hundred in parts and labor."

"Come on, Tucker! Are you kidding?" I scoffed. "This thing doesn't have a catalytic converter! And yes, I know what a catalytic converter is." Stiles said to him. "Do you know what a limited slip differential is?" Tucker said as he stopped what he was doing. "No..." Stiles muttered. "Yeah, it's coming on more like fifteen-hundred."

"Just finish it, Tucker. We'll be back here." I said as I held Stiles' wrist and pulled him to door. "Seething with impotent rage!" Stiles said while he let me pull him. I held the door handle just to feel something so sticky covering my hand. "Oh. Nice. It's real sanitary." I said as I pulled my hand back. "Quality establishment you're running here!" He shouted. He pushed the door open and let me walk out first, then he walked out too. All of a sudden, a strange feeling covered my whole body again. Something is coming. "Shit, I touched it too."

"Stiles. Let's leave." I said. "Hey, why? Did you feel something?" He asked. "I- I can't feel my hands. I-" I tried to say but it was so damn hard to talk. And all of a sudden, I lost the feeling of my legs and I fell down. When Stiles tried to catch me, I suppose he lost his feelings either. We were paralyzed. Oh shit. "Stiles- I-" He was trying to reach to his phone, which fell on the floor when he had fallen down. "Stiles you can do it." I whispered, that was the highest tone my voice was reaching. Oh God. Stiles' car. It was going to fall onto Tucker. Oh my God. I have to turn my head. He was crying for help, oh God.

Oh, the car stopped. Okay. Okay everything is oka- OH MY GOD. What an ugly creature. It had scales all over his skin. Its eyes were green and it had sharp teeth. He hissed at us but there was something else in his eyes. I closed my eyes to not see it but when I opened them, I wasn't at the garage anymore. "What the..."

"It does not belong to you." A voice echoed in my brain. I turned to look around but there was nothing. "Who are you?" I yelled at the darkness. "It does not belong to you." The voice spoke again. "What do you want from me?!"

"Give it back. Give it back. GIVE IT BACK!" Peter's face appeared in the darkness all of a sudden. "Give it back or you'll turn into a one." My mom appeared behind Peter. What the..? "Mom?"

"It is not your business to deal with. Give. It. BACK!"

"Hey, hey Rachel! Are you okay?" Stiles said as he helped me to get up from the ground. "I- Yeah... Um... What just happened?" I asked. As he had sat me down, he looked into my eyes. "That thing, killed Tucker. You zoned out. Did you see something? A vision?" I just nodded my head. "I-"

"Hey, kids!" Mr. Stilinski called as he was walking towards to us. "Rachel, would you mind explaining what happened before you passed out?" Stilinski asked but Stiles interrupted him. "I told you, It's just-- We walked in, and we saw the Jeep on top of the guy. Then Rachel fainted probably because of all that blood and- Well, a dead body. That's all."