1x0-About Rachel(Skip if you want to learn later)

The Protagonist, Rachel Campbell

The Protagonist, Rachel Campbell. Born and raised in Beacon Hills, after her mother went missing, she has started having severe anxiety attacks and had gone to therapy for a couple times and that's when her grandparents started sending money to Rachel and her father.

Her mother, Bridgit Campbell was a journalist in Beacon Hills and was loved by practically everyone. She met Rachel's father, Joshua at Beacon Hills High School and they got married when they were in college, had Rachel just after college.

Joshua Campbell had one problem, jealousy. He got jealous by literally everything. He got jealous when Bridgit talk to any other male, married or not. He was thinking everyone wanted her, everyone was capable of stealing Bridgit and eventually that caused her to run away.

Despite of the fact that they had Rachel, Bridgit never wanted a child. She had always thought she wasn't a mom material and also she had some anger issues. She got angry whenever Rachel did something wrong, even if it's small or not. From outside they had the best family in Beacon Hills. But if you came inside, it was like living in a hell.

But things were going to happen eventually, her mother run away one night. Then everything came after that. At first, Joshua tried to be there for Rachel but he saw Bridgit everytime he looked at Rachel, so he gave up. He started drinking. He drank too much that Rachel had to carry him to his bed. Every. Single. Night. She did his laundry. She cooked. She cleaned. Meanwhile, her grades started going down. But who cared? Her mother was gone. Everyone in the town pitied them but no one ever asked how Rachel was. They just said 'What a pity'. Eventually his father got kicked out of his job. They just had the money her grandparents were sending to live.

When things were going rough in house, she started liking Stiles. Stiles was her escape from her parents fights. A guy that she can't reach, that will keep her busy.

They had so much in common in reality. They both lost their mothers, their fathers were both working for Beacon Hills Police Department-well, one of them got kicked out by others parent. But they had one thing that was so opposite. Rachel had a crush on Stiles but he had a crush on somebody else- Lydia Martin. The most beautiful girl in the town. With her strawberry blonde hair and green eyes- no one was able to say no to her. She was better than Rachel in every way.

As a personality, Rachel was a shy girl that talks to no one, or at least that was what she thought of herself. She kept her distance with people but never took the words she wanted to say back. She was as brave as her mother sometimes but she kept it back. She kept everything she gain from her mother back.

She was a lovely friend, never let her friends- well, friend- down. She did everything to make Erica, her best friend, comfortable.

For her teachers, she was a complete trouble. She messed with Mr. Harris every chemistry class. Even though she couldn't run, or didn't want to actually, she was Coach's favorite.

Her grades weren't perfect but they were enough to pass. She wasn't as smart as Lydia but she had some kind of gift that allows her to connect things to each other, another thing she took from her mother.

Until 'that' night, her life was complete mundane. She was doing same things every day. School, coming home, watching TV, doing chores and sleeping. Everyday was the same. But that night, changed her whole life.