Female Celestialsapien x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

Y/N:I,uh,how about,Venus?

Author:(I bet some of you expected me to wright Juliet right?)

Womam:Venus?Explain.

Y/N:If you have so much power you're like a goddess.And Venus was Roman goddess of beauty and love.

This strange creature seemed to froze in place.

I dont know what she was thinking,her face had no features and her eyes didn't even blink.

Venus:Acceptable.

Y/N:(Phew.)

She then lowered her hand and that apparently caused me to drop back on the ground.

Venus:Come,introduce us to my new dwelling.

She turned around and motionlessly floated to the my house's backdoors as I followed.Once she entered I got in and proceed to,show her the house I guess.

Y/N:Well,this is the kitchen.Basically an eating area and food storage.Do you perhaps eat?And if so what exactly?

Venus:We don't,but we'll make the most we can out of this kitchen.

Y/N:OK then.

I showed her the rest of the house but she didn't really needed most of, actually I wasn't sure does she need to use anything in the house.She seemed to have plans for specific rooms and some objects but she kept it to herself.

Y/N:And this is the guest bedroom.

Venus:Are you expecting guests?

Y/N:No,not at the moment.

Venus:Then we have no need for it.

Y/N:That's all I guess.Only room left is my bedroom.

Venus:Take us to it.

Y/N:W-w-what?!Why would you wanna go there?

Venus:We have our reasons.Carry on.

Y/N:(Sigh.)Very well.

I led her to my room against my better judgement.It's a sheer luck I made my bed this morning.She walked around the expecting it on her own.Or their own?

She then turned to me and sat at the end of the bed.

Venus:It will do.

Y/N:For what exactly?

She raised her arm again and some invisible force brought me face to face with her.

Venus:For us.That means you too in case it was unclear.

Before I could comprehend what was happening I found myself on my back. Venus was laying on my bed with me in her arms as she petted my head.

Y/N:Huh?What the?

Venus:Relax.We'll exlain everything.As a Celestialsapien I have existed for eons and wittness countless dimensions that you can't even begin to comprehend.

Y/N:O-K?

Venus:But I never knew the feeling that I belonged.Being different had made me an outcast to the rest of my species.

Y/N:Different how?

Venus:Each if us has moral manifestations.Other have one male and one female,thus making me,a Celestisapien of two female manifestations,the anomaly.Let me show you.

Before I could object or say anything,Venus planet her hands on the sides of my head transported me into space.But I could somehow breath.

???:Ahem.