four

TW!!/ EATING DISORDER

FOUR

               ELIZABETH STARED AT HER FULL PLATE, HER STOMACH GROWLING LOUDLY. Gulping she glanced around the table, seeing everyone eat happily, she frowned and leaned back in her seat with a small smile on her face. Gilgamesh turned his head to her and furrowed his eyebrows at the look on her face, she was looking at the plate like she was about to throw up, in fact, she looked scared of the plate of food sitting in front of her.

"Is there something wrong with the food?"He questioned her, she snapped her head to him in surprise, her eyes widen and she shakes her head, --"No!! Of course not!! I"m just not hungry."She says with a polite smile. Gilgamesh didn't look like he believed her but still nodded in response.

"Should she be drinking?"Kingo asked Gilgamesh in response to Thena taking a drink of beverage. Gilgamesh leaned close to him and covered his mouth with his hand dramatically, not doing a good job of talking quietly.

"No, hers is non-alcoholic. For Kids."Elizabeth shook her head with a small smile as Thena takes another sip of her drink. --"I gave you the same thing, Sprite."Gilgamesh said to Sprite who held her cup with a disappointed look on her face.

Gilgamesh lets out a loud laugh, and Kingo soon joined in with the laughter whilst Sprite looked unimpressed. Sprite connects eyes with Elizabeth who showed her a half-smile and nodded her head encouragingly at the girl, knowing that she was going to use her power to humiliate Gilgamesh somehow.

Sprite turns her head back to Gilgamesh and slowly turns her hand, in an instant Gilgamesh was standing at the head of the table wearing a colourful baby grow with a bib around his neck which said 'Gila-mess!!' on the front, to complete this funny look an old-fashioned looking baby hat sat on his head.

"I'm just kidding. Yours is a secret brew that Odin taught me as a thank-you after we helped defeat Laufey's army in Tonsberg-"Gilgamesh was trying to explain to Sprite, having no idea that his outfit had changed. His face falls when realising everyone at the table was laughing at him.

"What?-"He looks down at his attire after seeing Kingo point. --"Oh. I'm a big baby."He says mainly to himself. He looks to Sprite who was also laughing, --"Very mature. Can you stop?"He asks her and she chuckles before changing his attire back to normal.

"Speaking of Odin-"Kingo speaks up and Elizabeth turned her head to him, folding her hands over her lap politely. --"Thor used to follow me around when he was a little kid."He spoke, still eating food from his plate. --"Now he's a famous Avenger and won't return my calls."He says with a small scoff.

Elizabeth swallowed at the mention of the Avengers. She could still remember the attack of New York in 2012, it was all over the internet at the time and she could still remember hiding underneath her bed in the orphanage she was living at, scared London was going to be next.