"I guess..." He sighs deeply.

"Good, now let me wrap it up and I will take a look at it in a couple of days okey?"

"Okey, deal" He says. I wrap his hand back up and gently press a kiss to it. He smiles at me. "Thank you Mer. You didn't have to do this." He says.

"Of course I did. Who else is going to take care of you?" I grin.

Derek just rolls his eyes and laughs. He gets off of my bed and is now standing right in front of me, inches away. He leans forward and presses a small kiss to my lips. His soft lips touch mine and I can feel a shiver running up my spine. He pulls away but I lean in again. I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him closer to me. My lips hit his again and he quickly deepens the kiss. I can feel his tongue sliding against my bottom lip and I eagerly open, accepting him in. Moans escape both of our lips as we keep exploring each others mouths. I have to pull away because I am out of breath but before I can exhale again Derek kisses me again.

"God..." I breath as we pull away again. We are still inches apart. Derek's strong arms are still wrapped around my body and he is still staring into my eyes. I can't help but blush as I look at him. He is so hot and such a good kisser...

"That was...amazing" He breaths. He pecks my lips again and lingers for a few seconds. Just as he pulls away we can hear someone struggling with the lock. We look at the door and Addison and Mark stumble in. It's clear they have been drinking and that they are both as horny as can be.

They don't even seem to notice us as they fall onto Addies bed and Addison pulls a condom out of her bedside table. Derek and I are still watching them in shock. Mark pulls Addisons shirt over her head.

"God! Time for me to leave!" Derek chuckles as he covers his eyes and and walks out the door.

"Wait for me! I definitely don't want to be here for this..." I exclaim as I run after him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

After we almost watched a live porn movie we went over to Derek's dorm. He insisted on doing homework but he kept stroking my thigh and leaning dangerously close to my which got us both distracted. Within 15 minutes we were kissing each other again. He pulled me onto his lap and I straddled his. The kiss was heated and passionate, but also soft at the same time.

Now we are in his bed, cuddled up together watching a movie. The bed is small but when we stay cuddled up in each other it fits us perfectly.

"Hey" He whispers. "I have strawberry ice cream, would you like some?" He smiles

"I look at him and smile widely. "Yes, of course! But I thought you didn't really like strawberry flavor?"

"Yes that's true. I like mocha more."

"Than why do you have it in your freezer?"

"Well... ever since we started...you know...hanging out, I make sure I always have some in the freezer. I know you often get a sweet tooth in the evening." He blushes.

I look at him and a sparkle forms in my eyes. "that's so sweet, thank you" I say softly as I press a kiss on his lips. He smiles and grabs the ice cream out of the freezer. He grabs a spoon and comes back to bed.

We keep watching the movie and sharing the ice cream. After the first movie Derek wanted to watch another. I am pretty tired but I am so cozy and content in Derek's embrace. He pick out a movie and places his laptop back on the bed in front of us.

Halfway through the movie I can feel my eyes getting heavy. I am having trouble keeping them open and I have to yawn every 5 seconds. "Derek" I whisper.