Tum toh darasal khwab ki....

It was morning and Priya was coming down the stairs after freshing up that she saw Ram sitting with few of his staff members and having coffee and as usual he had his ever charming and gleeful smile adorning his face. Priya after yesterday night was still feeling heavy and here he was sitting and chilling like he does always. She smiled in amazement thinking how a man can be so deep and tranquil yet so funny and chaotic. He seemed like a knot which she would never be able to open but will always be entangled with.

Priya - Good Morning guys...

Everyone wished her back and Ram asked.

Ram - Umm.. You're here..I'll get ready and then we all can leave...

Priya nodded and he went up to get ready.

Ram - Chalo guys I am ready we can leave.

Priya turned to look at him coming down the stairs fixing the cufflinks of his black shirt. He looked strikingly perfect and his chiseled jaws and ever sparkling eyes were today accompanied by his black shirt. She never noticed a man so deeply before and she could realize she was now noticing this man and this made her heart fear.

Ram casually walked towards everyone and said.

Ram - chalein?

Without answering , Priya just walked out and sat in her car.

Ram and everyone had reached the village but Priya's car was a bit late. She walked towards the place everyone were standing and thats when Ram shouted.

Ram - Priya...

Priya almost freaked out by Ram's shout.

Priya - Kya hua?

Ram - Come to this side..

He caught her hand and pulled her to the opposite side.

Ram - That electric pole is being repaired and had you touched that , you would have hurt yourself...

Priya - Mr Kapoor , It's okay I can take care of myself. I saw the pole and i was aware of it, Lets go and complete the work for which we are here for...

Priya's sudden resentment was a thing Ram never understood nor ever took that to heart because of the man he was.

Ram - Guys Don't lose your cool no matter what. Let's be calm and deal with these ppl. We all have seen how talented these artisans are and such ppl are who we want. We want to produce the most authentic and real products and present it to the Consumers. So we'll sit , explain and sort this all out.

Ram addressed his team to ensure things won't go wrong.

Ram with his few team members and Priya went into the industry to negotiate this deal. He sat down and patiently explained everything to the not very educated yet talented craftsmen. It was tough to explain people who lack business knowledge , But everyone were in awe this man's brilliance. He somehow convinced them to take up the deal and produce their company the finished products.

Priya kept looking at him while they were walking back into their cars.

Priya - You were too good..

Ram who was busy in his phone till now said.

Ram - Sorry?

Priya - you handled everything so well , I mean i didn't think they would agree so easily

Ram - Maine zyada kuch nahi kiya..woh log ache the isiliye aasani se baat samaj gaye . Kisiko bitaake pyaar se samjhaaoge toh samaj jaayega. I just explained how much I liked their work to the old man and he realised and accepted this..That's it...