Priya Sood

A woman is seen sitting in her private jet with a laptop on her lap and working .

Hostess - Ma'am we'll land in LA in a couple of hours . 

Woman - Okay , Can you please get me a Latte?

Hostess - Yah sure , ma'am .

Hostess went in and brought the woman a cup of Latte.

Woman - Thank you.

Hostess - Anything else ma'am ?

Woman - Nothing , Just my Privacy , knock my door only when we reach LA , Okay?

Hostess - Okay Ma'am.

The hostess went out and closed the door . The woman kept her laptop aside and sipping her cup of coffee she looked out of the window . The silence in the air , the loneliness around and the pain within her made her choke the coffee out and tears started rolling down her eyes . She pulled out a tissue and cleaned her blazer and immediately wiped off her tears . She said to herself.

"I am Priya Sood , The Priya Sood , I can't fall weak , No , I can't let my emotions take over me , No way"

She leaned back and closed her eyes and all the past 7 years of her life flashed in a whip.

7 YEARS AGO.

Priya is seen sitting in her room with Meera and Sara.

Priya - Maa Which lehanga is nice , Red chikankari or Red banarsi?

Meera - both are nice Priya , infact all the lahangas present here are nice.

Priya - Won't we get any better than this? Shall I call papa and say him to call the designer and send more pieces?

Sara - Yaar Priya , there are already 30 lehangas present here , How many more do you want?

Priya - Come on Sara di , Its my wedding , which will happen only once , So beautiful dikhna toh bantha haina?

Sara - beautiful dikhna bantha hain...Paise barbaad karna nahi , waise bhi tu jo bhi pehnegi bohot sundhar dikhegi , My dear sister .

Priya - I know...par sundhar mujhe neeraj ko dikhna haina...

Sara - Woh tujhse pyar kartha hain...toh tu jo bhi pehnegi usse khoobsurat hi dikhegi...

There was a blush evident on Priya's face.

Akshay came from back and said.

Akshay - waah..didi aap blush kar rahe hain...

Priya - bas yaar mujhe chidao math , rather you guys can help me choose my wedding lehenga , I am hell confused.

Akshay - aapko neeraj ke liye beautiful dikhna haina...

Priya - haan...

Akshay - toh phir ek kaam kijiye , call him and ask his choice...

Meera - tum log decide Karo , mujhe shaadi ke kaamo ko bhi manage karna hain...

Saying so Meera left and Priya dialled Neeraj.

Sara - kya hua ? Why isn't he lifting?

Akshay - ek aur baar call kariye didi..

Priya dialled once again and now it was showing switched off.

Sara - switched off ? Woh tujhe ignore toh nahi kar raha hain...

Akshay - aapne kahan woh ek month se teek se aap ke liye time bhi nahi nikal raha hain...

Priya from within had to agree with them . From a month he neither was coming to meet her properly nor was answering her calls regularly. She even somewhere felt that he was ignoring her but her heart which loved Neeraj truely never allowed her to believe that .