Priya...💕💕❤️

It was 10 the next day morning and Ram and Priya were stuck in their respective cars on the opposite road right before their meeting building . After being stuck in the traffic and their cars slowly moving in centimetres for 20 min , Priya got fed up and walked down the car to cross the road somehow and reach the other side to go to the building . She managed to move through the little gaps between the vehicles and crossed the separator . Just then she saw Ram doing the same thing. She thought to call him but decided against it . But as soon as Ram saw her , he immediately shouted.

Ram - Ms Sood...

Priya who was already looking at him waved her hand . He came towards her and asked.

Ram - aap yahan kya kar rahi hain ?

Priya - wahi jo aap kar rahe hain , road cross karne ki koshish...

Ram wondered why did she answered like this and shut his mouth.

Ram- toh phir teek hain , chaliye...

They managed to cross the road. Little did they reach the gate of the hotel that a Car rashly passed by from Priya's side. Ram shouted

Ram - Priya......

He immediately pulled her and she fell into his arms completely . He caught her by her waist and shouted on the driver.

Ram - saale...kahan dekh ke chala raha tah..ek minute tujhe nahi chodunga...

He clicked a picture of the number plate .

Everything was so Swift and sudden that Priya just kept looking at him. She had her one hand on his chest and another around his neck. She kept looking at him while he was angry and cursing the driver . He looked down to find Priya's eyes looking into his . Their moment was broke when Adi came.

Adi - aap log teek hain ?

Priya immediately stood up properly and Ram also straightened himself.

Ram - Adi trace the vehicle and it's owner..fast..He was so reckless while driving... I can't leave him..

Adi - don't worry Ram , I'll find out..

Ram - aap andhar jaayiye.. we'll join you..

Priya just nodded her head and went in .

The meeting was completed and both Ram and Priya were back to their offices.

Disha - Ma'am Mr Kapoor is here , also the finance clients and board members are ready with the documents , just signs are required

Priya - Oh , that's great. Let's get that done soon then...

Both Ram and Priya and investers have signed the merger documents and final paper work was done.

Ram - ah finally the work is beginning...

Priya - yes and I am glad we have been quite quick In doing this...

Ram - Yes , aur ab work area bhi almost done hain , kuch dinno main designers will be onto work and production bhi shuru ho jaayega

Priya - Yess , but the fashion house construction is yet to start...

Ram - yep , we must work on that soon , i and adi actually...

Priya - Ek minute Mr Kapoor , mera friend Karan Malhotra India aa raha hain , he's an architect as well as an interior designer , also he owns his group of Architectural firms in England, so i was thinking why don't we hand this project to them...

Ram - oh that sounds great , we can surely go by him then , aapko bharosa haina unn pe ki hamara kaam sahi samay pe , teek se kardenge?

Priya - of course....