Chapter 6

2010: Mikaelson Mansion

Esther was surprised. Why had the witches on the other side not told her of her daughter still being alive.

She was unsure whether this would affect her ultimate plan or not.

Esther watched as her children rushed people out of their house, the doppelganger and her group refusing to leave.

Walking down the stairs she was met with the sight of Thyra threatening Damon and Stefan Salvatore.

Esther then moved her eyes to the man accompanying her daughter and held her breath in shock, trying to keep her face under control.

This man seemed to hold power that Esther had never encountered before. 'What is he?'

She then gazed at her daughter. She could tell that she was not a vampire yet how had she stayed alive and young all these years.

Esther's eyes narrowed in determination. Whatever her daughter was, she was unnatural.

No one deserves to live forever.

****

Thyra watched in silence as Damon and Stefan backed away to their group after he threat.

Moving her eyes around her, she realised everyone, other than the group that had kidnapped her and her family, had left.

Elijah walked up to them but instead of talking to her, his eyes turned to Druig who was stood behind her to the left.

In classic Elijah style, he tried to conpell her husband.

"Leave this house. You will remember that tonight was fun and that you enjoyed yourself."

Druig was angry at the whole mikaelson family. They had left his wife to run from a monster on her own. So in his anger he thought not of getting on well with his in laws, but being as annoying as possible to get back at them for what they had done to his Thyra.

"I don't think I will." He stated, smirk prominent.

Elijah sighed in annoyance.

"Humans have become such an annoyance nowadays. I hope one day they will stop drinking vervain."

Elijah then began to speed behind the man to knock him out.

Druig turned as soon as he had seen the man run,his dagger put of his sleeve and ready to stab someone.

Elijah paused in his movement as a dagger appeared pointing at his neck. He glanced at the person holding the dagger and was even more shocked to find the perpetrator to be the human he had planned to knock out.

He watched as his sister placed her hand on the man's forearm.

"Could you not kill my brother love?" She had said a gentle smile on her face.

Druig glanced at his wife and paused. Yes, he could stab the man and make him pay for the abandonment of Thyra but then he would have to deal with his wife's temper, so instead Druig scoffed at the suited male in front of him.

"These children are pathetic anyways."

The couple then made their way over to the many couches now placed in the room, arms linked and leaving behind a shocked Elijah.

****

Thyra placed herself in the middle of one of the bigger couches, Druig to her left and her favourite brother, Kol, to her right.

She glanced to the left and saw, to her confusion, her three kidnappers along with a Bennett witch and a young blonde vampire.

"What are they doing here?" She said venomously, still angry at the three for taking her away from her home.

Druig had then understood that they were the ones that had kidnapped his wife and glared dangerously at the group, many threats towards them going through his mind.

Niklaus sighed in annoyance. "They refused to leave."

Thyra looked at her brother in slight shock. Since when did he listen to anyone other than Elijah.

"And you haven't forced them out yet!? Have you gotten soft in the many years we have been apart." Thyra said, confused at her brothers actions and words.

As klaus was about to respond, anger coating his face, his mother interrupted, her intentions to steer the conversation away from the doppelganger.

"They do not matter right now. How are you alive my daughter? The last I heard from Mikael before my death all those years back was that the spell had failed on you. The witches on the other side refused to let me see how you were doing."

Thyra glanced at her mother suspiciously. The fact that she had tried to watch her from the other side was making Thyra's intuition alarmed.

"The reason that I am alive and well at the moment is because of the ancestors, mother. They kept me Immortal as a witch because I had another purpose far in the future."

Damon groaned in the background. "None of us care why you are alive. We just want to know what you are and more importantly, what is he."

All eyes in the room turned to the man that only one of them knew. He waved mockingly at them.

"Bonnie could feel the power coming off him in waves as soon as he entered the town. He seems to give off more of an aura than the whole mikaelson family put together!" Stefan continued for his brother.

"Well wouldn't you like to know." Druig stated tauntingly, secretly glad that they had recognised his power.

"That is why they asked, Druig." Thyra replied to him in amusement, used to his mocking nature when it came to strangers and enemies.

"Of course, my darling Thyra, but that doesn't mean that they deserve an answer, especially after taking you from our home." He replied, his anger making itself known near the end of his sentence.

Kol, deciding to ignore the man's nickname for his sister, turned to stare at the pathetic group that his brother refused to get rid of.

'They abducted my sister' He mused thoughtfully.

In a blink of an eye, Damon Salvatore had dissapeared from his seat and was instead pinned to the wall by an angry Kol Mikaelson.

"You dared to abduct my sister from her home, just to threaten my family. Can you not do anything that doesn't involve cowardice. The next time you come near her I'm going to chocke you untill your eyes pop out of your sockets, then I'll shove them down your throat so far that you'll choke on them." Kol states, his eyes widened in sadistic pleasure.

Druig looks impressed at the threat. "Maybe one of your siblings is actually bearable darling." He whispers to Thyra, who chuckles in response.

"Kols definelty the fun one" She replies.

Everyone watches as Bonnie chants in latin and then Kol goes flying through the room.

"Want to try that again?" She asks Kol, eyebrows raised.

Kol gets ready to lunge at her but Elijah stops him and instructs him to sit back down.

"Now that that is over with, can we get back to Thyra and the gentleman with her. My first question is who are you?" Elijah states calmly, the question at the end aimed at Druig.

"I'm Druig." He states not wanting the rest to know anything else about him.

Thyra then glances at him, telling him through her eyes to say more.

Druig sighs in defeat,but then thinks of the most diabolical thing he can say that will piss of many Mikaelson's.

He smirks.

"I'm your sisters husband."

The mansion goes silent for many seconds, before yelling is heard.

'Well, this isn't going to go well' Thyra thinks before chaos insures.

Authors note:
Hooe you enjoyed :)