2

𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

we hear the door cream open and turn to look at the person entering: seungmin.

"hey why did you guys run off like that? did you come here to make out or something?!" he asks jokingly.

"hah, no, just wanted to show Felix something." I reply.

"oh, ok. but the others want you guys back, we still haven't finished the vlive." we nod and go back into the room, holding hands. we sit in the same seats as before we left. 

"what did we miss?" asked Felix.

"oh nothing much, just a couple questions for others and some small talk." Chan replies.

"we were about to end anyways, I don't know why seungmin called you guys over." Minho says.

they end the live and part ways. Felix takes me into his half of the separated sleeping areas where we play more among us, my favourite game. some of the others join too and then we get ready to sleep. I have to go to the other half as, sadly, me and Felix aren't in the same part. we sneak out of bed anyways and meet up to talk, so we weren't that bummed out. 

"'goodnight' Felix" I say as I head over to my bed.

"'goodnight' to you too" he smiles.

-FELIX- 

it was about 1:30am and everyone was asleep, apart from me and hyunjin. I texted him to meet me in the kitchen. he replied with: "see you there <3" which made me feel a certain way. that heart emoji he put... why? Im just overthinking. it's casual, no need to overthink, Felix. chill.

I see him standing in the doorway of the kitchen as I creep down the hallway. 

"hey" I whisper.

"why are you whispering, they're all asleep, so no need to." he says quite loudly.

"ok fine, but just let's talk slightly quieter."

"fine." he says, pulling out his phone and showing me more of that fan-page's posts. I look at a few of them in depth and look at some of the captions. some of them were cute and joyful; others were quite in-depth and over-analysing. some of the posts were clips of videos on YouTube of people making compilations of me and hyunjin. it was cute but slightly concerning. 

I log onto tiktok and look at the new videos some fan-pages I follow have posted. I found nothing new and went onto Spotify. I played my playlist of my favourite songs. I plugged in my headphones and put one in my ear and one in hyunjin's so he can hear the music too. we had a whole entire dance party together in the dark. we danced to: Boca - Dreamcatcher, Why not? - LOONA, WA DA DA - Kep1er, most aespa songs, LOCO - ITZY, ZOO- NCT and aespa, ELEVEN and LOVE DIVE - IVE. we danced the night away and by the time we stopped, it was already 3:45am. 

"that was fun" hyunjin says.

"truly" I reply with a smile. 

we go back to our beds holding hands. before we part, we hug and wave to each other. I mouth "see you later" and smile. 

_NEXT DAY_

I wake up with everyone else gone. I look around the room and spot the clock: 12pm. did I really sleep that long?! I text hyunjin and ask if he's awake. "yes I just woke up from your text 🙄" he replies.

I roll off my bed and walk wearily to the kitchen. I see everyone already dressed and ready. 

"finally! you're awake!" they yell. I smile faintly and hyunjin comes up behind me and hugs me.

"good morning to you too hyunjin." I smile. he just rests his head on my shoulder and falls back asleep. I just look at the others and point to hyunjin in a 'what-should-i-do-with-him' way. they just tell me to give him a piggyback onto the couch, so that's what I do. I grab a blanket and cover him with it. I go back to the kitchen and sit down at the table. I rub my eyes. 

"did you two do something last night? cause you two are the only ones to sleep so long." Chan questions.

"no, maybe just coincidence?" I say

"is that so? well how do you explain this?" he pulls out his phone and shows me a video he made that showcases the events from last night. how the hell did he get this video?!  I just stare blankly and rub my head in a guilty way.

"ok ok fine we met up in the kitchen."

"hah! knew it!" he laughs and points at me. I go back into the living room and find hyunjin sitting up on the couch. I go over to him and sit down beside him.

"they know about last night..." I say. he gives me a "😬" look. I grab his hand and drag him into the kitchen, where I sit him down beside me. I get up to make us some breakfast as we were the only ones who haven't eaten yet. the others just look at us. a silence filled the whole room. the only sound that could be heard was the sound of me and hyun eating. i finally broke the silence with saying "you guys wanna go out somewhere today?"

they all nod. jeongin suggests the carnival and we all agree. we just need to make sure not to be seen by fans and others who know of us. we are leaving at 2pm and, hopefully, going home at 4 or 5. this day should be fun!

-HYUNJIN-

as I walk out the kitchen to go to my room, I sigh with excitement. going to the carnival will be fun! I pick out some casual clothes fans haven't seen me in and style my hair in a small ponytail with a cap and mask to cover myself. the others did something similar. by 1:30, we were all ready. we still had half an hour left so we just sat on our phones and scrolled through various social media platforms. I heard Felix humming a familiar tune with his headphones in, I peeked at his phone and saw BEcause by Dreamcatcher was playing. he's seriously obsessed with Dreamcatcher.

"yongbok, let me listen" I grab his earphone and put it into my ear. 

"BEcause I love you!" we sing together. I smile at him and he laughs. 

what seems like a couple minutes pass of just listening to music, it was now time to leave. I gave Felix his earbud back and got up. I waited for him to get up and I held his hand all the way to the car. I just had a single lyric in my head: "BEcause I love you, forever mine". the rest of the song as fuzzy and I could only remember that single line. 

(a/n: I'm not including the carnival trip cuz this chapter is already rlly long)

_AFTER THE TRIP_

"that was so much fun!" we all say together. most of us had posted some pics on our Instagram's but not all of us. Felix even posted a tiktok of me and him dancing. 

today was fun!