Chapter 3: Loyal Wolf

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I do not wish to harm you, human." The mystery person stated, in a female voice.

"Yeah, I'm not believing that, Now tell me. Who the hell are you and what the hell do you want from me!" Raiden asked in an aggressive tone.

"I am Hina Kagiyama, I'm a misfortune god who collects misfortune from any humans, and stops any people who plan on climbing the mountain." The mystery woman now named Hina answered.

"Oh, so you're here to stop me huh? Sorry but I won't let you stop me from climbing to the top!" Raiden exclaimed.

Hina slowly stepped out of the trees and revealed herself. The woman had green hair and green eyes, she had a red bow with white frills and part of her hair was tied under her chin with a red bow with white frills. She had a red dress with a kerchief on top and also had frills at the bottom of her dress.

"If you don't leave, you will surely meet death

"If you don't leave, you will surely meet death..." Hina responded in a cold tone.

"Nothing will stop me from completing this, not even the threat of death will stop me." Raiden stated, still not budgeted by the woman's warnings.

"If you don't leave now... I might have to force you to leave." Hina replied, slowly flowing up.

"You're going to fight me huh? Alright then, even with a damn hole in my stomach, I can still fight you!" Raiden now was in a fighting stance, ready to fight her.

"I'm sorry but there seems to be no other choic- wait hold on, a hole in... Your stomach?" Hina was a few feet up in the air and summoned a few orbs of light, but the orbs quickly disappeared and she was looking around Raiden's body.

She quickly realized the hole in his body and was now in a state of confusion and shock, he slowly let his guard down and looked at her with a confused expression.

"Uhm... What about it?" Raiden asked in a confused tone.

"I... Wha- Ho- uh... Ho-how are you even still alive with a hole in your stomach?!" Hina immediately changed her tone from a cold and intimidating tone to a flabbergasted and shocked tone.

"Huh? Oh yeah, this. I fought some kid with ice powers and this happened..." Raiden replied casually.

"Ok... B-but what about my question?! You forgot to answer it!" Hina shouted.

"Go ask a blond woman for that answer." Raiden then turned around and tried to walk away.

"There's like a countless amount of blonde women in Gensokyo! Please be more specific!" Hilda yelled, becoming more and more confused.

"An annoying bastard." Raiden answered, still walking away.

"Be a little more specific..." Hida asked, not noticing that he was walking away from her, because she was distracted by her thoughts.