1

-FELIX-

we were all preparing for our next show, rehearsing the dances and songs. in the middle of the song we were currently rehearsing, hyunjin and I have a rap section together whilst the others dance behind us. just before the moment came up, I glanced at hyunjin and nodded, he returned the nod. we walked up to the front row and started rapping. he put his arm around me as he was doing his part. I froze and started thinking: this isn't in the choreo? what is he doing? I just played along with it until we had to finish our part. as we returned to the back, I took his arm off me but held it softly. I felt the texture of the matching rings we have on his finger. 

suddenly, the music stopped. we all stood in confusion and realised that jisung snuck up to the speakers and switched them off. 

"jisung what the hell?" changbin shouted as he walked - no strutted - over to jisung and slapped him right across the face.

"ALRIGHT! that's it for today." the choreographer yelled to stop more from happening between the two.

"great work, yongbok" hyunjin smiled. I smiled back, as I didn't want to seem like I was ignoring him or that I was rude. he came closer to me and patted me on the back. I smiled and headed to the kitchen to make myself a smoothie. I grabbed my phone and headphones and put on 'BOCA' by 'Dreamcatcher'. I am obsessed with that song! I start singing and don't even notice hyunjin watching me from the doorway. 

"Hold up yeah, I'm a geek the big paradox, 쉽게 생각하면 널 지키는 killer, 지옥 끝에선 다 하나같이 빌어, 입을 걸어 잠가 freeze up!" I sing as I grab the chopping board. I start slicing the berries I picked out carefully but quickly. I don't see or hear hyunjin creep up behind me. I feel a hand touch my shoulder. I look over to the side and see hyunjin's face. 

"you sing very well." he compliments.

"i- uh- thanks, I guess." I turn back to my chopping as he goes to sit at the dinner table. 

that was weird... 

soon after, more people come into the kitchen and start making their own food. I saw bang chan making something with kimchi, I didn't catch the rest. but I was mainly focused on my own food. the song soon switched to one of our own. it was 'Thunderous'. I really liked that song, even though it was one of our own, I was really proud of it. at that moment, I wasn't feeling it so I pressed the skip button and it skipped to 'Savage' by æspa. 

after a couple minutes, I had finished my smoothie and I sat beside hyunjin at the table. I sneaked a peek at his phone screen and he was playing 'among us' as usual. he is seriously obsessed with that game, I was baking a cake on vlive earlier and he told me he got the imposter. I cracked up. 

"how's the game going?" I asked him.

"I'm the imposter!" he laughed maniacally, "I've already killed three people and nobody thinks it's me!" he laughed again. I smiled and huffed. I pulled out my own phone and opened the same game. I switched my username to 'sir poopypants' and joined a new game. hyunjin saw I was playing among us so he left the game and joined my game. I told him the code and as he joined in, the creator started the game. he didn't know I was named that so he tried to look around for me and I just laughed hysterically. 

"sounds like two people are having fun together" seungmin winked.

"oh shut up" I glared at him.

"ok, ok, I'll back off" he raised his hands beside his head, as if he was about to be arrested by me and backed away over the the others. 

I just showed hyunjin my name was 'sir poopypants' and we laughed like freaks. we continued talking and laughing for about 3 whole hours until the others said they were going to do a whole group vlive. I couldn't resist so I grabbed hyunjin by the hand and pulled him into the living room, where the others were sitting. we sat next to each other on the corner of the couch and listened to the others talking.

"so yeah, that's basically it. you guys wanna answer some fan questions from the comments?" Lee know asked us. I nodded and turned to hyunjin, who also nodded. I leaned my head on his shoulder without even realising it. 

"first one, for felix-" I jotted my head up as I heard my name. "what's the deal between the matching rings you and hyunjin have?" 

"oh, he gave it to me as a sign of friendship and just being nice. that's at least what he told me." I smile at him as he puts his arm around my shoulder. I grab his hand and show the camera the matching rings we have. 

"wow! next question, for jeongin

"wow! next question, for jeongin..." I doze off staring at hyunjin, contemplating the real reason he bought us those rings. was it truly a sign of friendship, or was it something more? I'll only have to wait and find out sooner or later...

-HYUNJIN-

Lee know continues asking the other members questions, except for me and Felix. we don't get any questions. I look down at him and realise he's staring at me. I lean my head on top of his and start caressing his hand with my finger. I grab my phone and start scrolling through Instagram and find some fanpages on us. I come across a fan cam of us at this current vlive. it was zoomed into me and felix. I looked at the caption and it read: "my babies, beautiful moment. #hyunlix!" 

'#hyunlix'? are people shipping us? there's more of us on this fanpage. I switch to my private account that nobody knows of and I follow this account. I actually kind of like what they post here...

I look back at Felix and he's still staring at me. I pat his head with my free hand and he snaps out his trance.

"sorry, was I staring?" he asks sweetly.

"yes, it's ok, I don't mind." I reply.

"ok"

I turn off my phone and grab his hand. 

"hyunjin, what were you looking at over there on your phone, huh?" changbin asks, being very nosy.

"nothing that concerns you." I reply 

"oh really, then you wouldn't mind sharing it with others if it doesn't concern only me."

"no- i- whatever." 

I grab Felix's hand and drag him out of the room, I don't know why, but I just want to show him this in private, and I have this weird feeling whenever I'm near him, that I just want to... I don't know what the word is.... 

"look what I found" I pull up the profile and show it to him.

"so, people are shipping us now." he says blankly.

"yep..."

"don't do anything about it. I like it" he says.

"I do too." 

we stare at each other.

---

CLIFFHANGER MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

but plz let me know if u liked this chapter!!! ♥️✨