Chapter 49: "Sui Sui, look at the little sweater that mom knitted for you... (2)

Start from the beginning

After a pause, she asked again, "Yicheng, can we really find her?"

It has been four years. In the past four years, Mo Sui has regretted countless times that he should not go to film, and should not leave his children at home for work.

During the most serious period of psychological problems, the thoughts in her mind were even more strange, and she almost forced herself to collapse.

But in any case, she never thought that the child was still alive.

Does God really favor them so much?

...

The police formally opened an investigation to find the child.

For several days, the couple came to the police station every day to inquire about the progress of the case.

The police checked Mo Yaqin's travel records four years ago, and then started with her relatives and friends, asking if anyone knew the secrets of that year, and investigating who among the children who were pronounced dead on that day had not gone through the formal procedures.

Mo Yaqin is too cunning. She can fake a shot in the hospital and find a way to get a death certificate and a cremation certificate. She is not easy.

But her condition became more and more serious, and now she has become incapacitated, her testimony will not be admitted and no arrest will be made.

Where did the child go?

If she really thinks about Mo Sui's career and doesn't have the heart to start, it is very likely that she will send the child to far, far places.

So far away that mother and daughter may never meet again by chance.

The crowd was vast, and Mo Yaqin, the only one who knew the key information, could not cooperate with the recorded confession to provide clues, so the police reminded the couple not to have too much hope.

Finding this child is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

But how could they still listen, now Gu Yicheng and Mo Sui are eager to find their daughter.

These days, the couple goes to the nursing home a lot.

Mo Sui used all means, begging, angering and even threatening...

But Mo Yaqin's expression was dull and she didn't know what she was talking about.

It's time to go back to the cast.

But Mo Sui had no mind at all and just wanted to stay at home and wait for news.

"The police said that she had been to Lingshi in the days after the investigation. Lingshi is my father's hometown, so she may have gone to worship him." Mo Sui said, "On the third day after she returned home, she gave her I called and said the child was gone."

The police have begun to investigate whether Mo Yaqin threw the child in Lingshi.

It may be sent to a family without children or daughters, or it may be an orphanage.

There are five orphanages in Keling City, and there are many cities in the surrounding area. They don't know where Mo Yaqin sent the child, and they are even more uncertain whether the child was sent away when he was a few months old. of.

After all, there are a lot of abandoned babies in orphanages. Even if someone leaves the baby at the gate of the orphanage, it is difficult to determine whether the baby is one month old, two months old, or three months old just from the perspective of the baby's growth and development.

The progress of the investigation may be extended.

Gu Yicheng helped her pack her suitcase and said, "You can go to filming with peace of mind. No matter what method you use, the child will definitely find it."