Chapter 46: What kind of **** is this? (1)

Începe de la început

The due date is in the fall.

Accompanied by Mo Yaqin, she was admitted to a private hospital early.

Without anyone disturbing, Mo Sui gave birth to their daughter with peace of mind.

At birth, their child looked like a wrinkled little monkey, with white skin and limp hair.

After giving birth, she did not dare to ask for a nanny, for fear that the other party would not be careful.

Mo Yaqin took care of her for forty days at home.

Ever since she was a child, Mo Sui knew that her mother loved her, but she could only feel this when she was carefully cared for.

Mo Yaqin didn't let her watch TV, watch mobile phones, stay up late, or even talk more, for fear that she would hurt her energy. All requests were for her health.

Mo Sui did not try to convince her any more, and spent the forty days with the child at ease.

During those 40 days, except when she was sleeping, she was with her child almost every moment.

Her daughter is very well behaved and hardly cries. The little one who is more than a month old can't interact yet. She just stretches her legs and shakes her hands in the crib.

But it was such a dull and dull day that Mo Sui felt very happy.

Later, she had to go to work.

It was during pregnancy, the script was good, and she really wanted to do it. Moreover, she wants to create better material conditions for her children for the future.

Mo Sui was reluctant to leave the house with her suitcase, but she thought that they would meet soon.

But who knows, it was such a decision that she would never see her daughter again.

"It's the baby trapped syndrome, and it couldn't be saved when it was sent to the hospital."

"By the time I got back from the set, the body was cremated."

Even in front of Dr. Lin, she never tried to sort out the whole thing.

For her, every memory is a heart-wrenching pain.

At this moment, Mo Sui clutched the quilt tightly with his hands, blue veins appeared on the back of his fair hands, and his face became even paler.

"That's the answer," she said. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kept it from you, and I shouldn't have taken you for driftwood."

Mo Sui thought, this topic is too heavy, he may not be able to accept it.

And she chose to say it, also to let go of herself and give him a chance to choose again.

However, as soon as she finished speaking, he had already stood up.

A shadow shrouded, he leaned over slightly and took her into his arms.

The large and warm embrace made her feel at a loss, and gradually calmed down, as if someone finally shared her joys and sorrows, and she had support.

Mo Sui closed his eyes, so many years of experience flashed through his mind.

After speaking out without reservation, she found that it was not difficult to face all this.

Gu Yicheng's chin rested on her shoulder, hugged her tightly, and gently patted her thin back as if comforting a child.

The child is not hers alone, but from birth to departure, she is all alone.

"Sorry."

A low, hoarse voice echoed in her ears.

Mo Sui was slightly startled, and the hand that was frozen in mid-air slowly landed on Gu Yicheng's back, and then slowly tightened.