prologue, 12th november.

— It is not the first time y/n chugged down all the alcohol in minutes, but it is the first time she has been walking home alone after drinking.

Friends are busy with their boyfriends. How can she even ask them to come with her and ruin their lovey-dovey moments? Right she hates to ask for guidance.

It's going to be twelve o'clock soon…

The world is gonna fall silent once the clock hits twelve am.

No, she was never afraid of walking home alone or being stalked, she was afraid of being so drunk that she might end up sleeping in the streets.

That's what's happening tonight! Y/n is so drunk she can barely care about reaching home. Stubborn bitch.

“Ah… I'm going to kill myself. Why the fuck did I even come alone?”

She cried out, frustrated over this whole situation, it's messing with her mind right now.

Tilting her head, she sighed, feeling her head totally crap her state right now. She needed to take medicine, painkiller to be specific.

“Meds I need meds i uh”

She searched for her purse. No, it wasn't anywhere. No… Where's her phone? her wallet? Does someone steal it? She lost it?

“Oh no my meds? My fucking meds, my purse i... I lost it?”She's totally devastated.

She sat down in the middle of the road searching for her purse. It was dark, and you couldn't see a damn thing unless you had a phone with you. It was just a dull bulb flicking its light, making it seem like a horror movie.

“My purse…” she mumbled, giving up and resting her body down on that road.

wake up. wake up y/n! y/n???

Her mental state was aware that her sleeping down on the road was terrible, but her physical state gave up.

You can't blame her post-trauma response that always comes vulnerable with people physically or mentally vulnerable.

That's right, what happens if a car runs over her? What happens right now if she dies? It's not like she can go to her apartment and see him already waiting for her with a warm smile.

Oh, he loved doing little things for you, even if it was just cleaning your house for you.

He isn't here anymore, is he? What's the point? What's the point of even living when no one is here anymore? Not even a person you can call when you feel lonely?

“oh..j-”

The sound that was left after the vehicle ran over y/n's body was bizarre. Blood, the amount of blood pumping out faster than the speed of light, probably left y/n there paralyzed.

She couldn't move, she couldn't move her body… Her whole body was aching. Aching would be a terrible way to describe her pain. She was left there to die.

you know? She tried… She moved her pupils to the side, noticing the car stopping and a man coming out of his car.

He was drunk… Or maybe not? Y/n blinked several times trying to see what he looked like, but she couldn't, she didn't have the power to move anymore.

The only option to numb the pain was for her to close her eyes.

Y/n finally rests. The world or any pain shuts down completely. Y/n finally rests in peace.

“fuck this hurts.” her eyes jolted open, instead of being on the road, covered with blood—she was in a bed?

What the hell happened? 

author note: this chapter is not beta-read or anything. This is raw chapter with many grammatical mistakes so forgive me and also please comment what do you think happened to this stubborn dumb ahh yn?