༊*·˚ Stage rehersal

Monday

We arrived at the Venue at 5:29 am Making our way to the rehearsal stage we were greeted by staff as well as other kpop idols while exchanging a few words with them a few minutes later the producers signaled the kpop idols to sit in the audience and watch as the other kpop idols perform while waiting for their turn on the stage. Some staff went to us and explained again what our itinerary was "There's a total of three rehearsals. There's the first rehearsal, a rehearsal after wearing our complete stage outfits, then a camera rehearsal. After the first rehearsal, we go to the shop to get our makeup done, eat, and then take a nap. Then do the next rehearsal and then retake a nap." Nodding in agreement while looking at the other idols understanding the schedule. Looking back at the staff they handed each of the group leaders a schedule for the stage rehearsal

Schedule for today's stage rehearsal
First stage rehearsal
•EXO | 6:30-7:40am
•SEVENTEEN | 8:00-9:45am
•MONSTA X | 10:15-11:50am
•REDVELVET | 12:20-2:00pm
•DREAMYDAYS | 2:15-3:50pm
•MAMAMOO | 4:15-6:05pm

2nd rehearsal
EXO | 6:05-7:00pm
SEVENTEEN | 7:00-8:00pm
MONSTA X | 8:00-9:00pm
REDVELVET | 9:00-9:45pm
DREAMYDAYS | 9:45-10:15pm
MAMAMOO | 10:15-11:10pm

Hearing the speaker call the group EXO up on stage and getting their setup done we the other kpop groups went to the audience seats to watch them perform and patiently wait for our group's turn.
Hours later...
"Waiting for the other groups to finish performing sure took a while.." Iseul said while Hwa-Young yawned in the back "I want food." Hearing the staff giggle in the background "Don't worry Miss L/N after your stage rehearsal you may join the other groups on the buffet" Cheering in the background, we've been starving for the past 9 hours while watching the other kpop idols dance on stage. Setting up on the side while preparing what we were about to perform on stage. While listening to what our staff were saying taking a peak at what we were about to perform on the stage;

•As if it's your last
•Playing with fire
•Whistle
•Boombayah
•See you later
•Kick it

Hearing the speaker call us up on stage we went to our positions to perform our first song.

"Wow, there's a lot of food options!" "FOOOD!!" The two food beasts iseul and hwa-young said while jumping mid-air, pulling on their collars to set them down and remembering them to behave while Hyun-joo laughed at the two being wild beasts about food 'AGAIN'. Making our way inside the buffet we were greeted by the staff at the venue taking our plates and placing the delicious food they display on the long table after getting our food calling out my group we were greeted by the other female idols and were invited to sit with them. Of course, I sat next to irene while on my left is Hyun-joo who was already striking a conversation with Joy while the two sat next to the other members and tried making conversation.
"So I heard you've been again invited to the training camp coach nekomata taught" "Indeed I was, I declined countless invitations they sent the reason being that I was accepted by an open audition and left japan to go to Korea to become a trainee" "You might as well accept the invite then there will be 2 more weeks till your last concert here in japan plus we'll be staying for a week more" giggle at her excitement "I already accepted his invitation and made plans a week earlier thank to my management team" "L/N" setting her glass down while staring me straight in the eyes, update me when you get a handsome man while being there," she said while making a funny face mocking me "IRENEE!" smacking her lightly making sure not to injure her or anything "Kidding" while wiggling her eyebrows.

Friday
'Last stage rehearsal..'

Making our way out of the venue as well as bidding our goodbyes to the other kpop idols. Making our way into the hotel and getting my keys out to unlock our hotel room the girls made their separate ways in the room Hyun-joo went to bathe Iseul was in her bedroom Hwa-young was playing music to pass the time, going into my bedroom to lay in my bed to rest.

1:43 am
'I can't sleep...'

Sliding my glass door I went out the balcony to get some fresh air looking down from above seeing the streets of Osaka are really beautiful the blooming flowers of the sakura trees 'I wonder what players will i be meeting in the training camp next week..' remembering your manager say who you'll be encountering next week in the training camp "L/n the teams you'll be playing along with our first Karasuno high school I heard they were called the 'flightless' or 'wingless crows' before" "Next Nekoma highschool Play close attention to the genus behind their playing tactics" "Next Aoba Johsai Captain Oikawa tooru He brings the best out of his team that's what makes them the best" "Next Shiratorizawa The Volleyball Club is considered a "powerhouse". Shiratorizawa had been undefeated and the Miyagi Prefecture representative at national tournaments for generations, Also their captain Ushijima Wakatoshi one of the three best aces in the country and is currently one of Japan's under-18 (under-19 in the anime) volleyball representatives for the Youth World Championship." Hearing his name and his achievements sparked curiosity in me "Lastly Fukurōdani highschool The boys' volleyball team is currently a top four team in Tokyo and the ace of the team, Bokuto Koutarou, is one of the top five aces in the nation, just barely missing the top three. Additionally, the volleyball team has gone to Nationals each of the last three years, coinciding with the ace's attending years. Thank her for doing a brief explanation of what teams will be facing next week.

Snapping out on my thoughts I felt a rain drop hit my head I quickly went inside before I got soaked in the rain getting back to bed and hearing the rain pouring in the background makes me fall asleep easily.