༊*·˚ Next stop, Osaka japan

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵
"Every group has their own different cultural background that makes them who they are. But the combination, that's what makes DREAMDAY unique and stand out."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Japan International Airport. Local time is 2:38pm and the temperature is 42°F. At this time, you may use your cellular phones if you wish. Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins. Thank you for joining this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board in the future, have a nice evening."

"Ah finally! After 16 plane rides we've made it to our final destination Osaka Japan." You said exhaustedly "Lets make this our best one yet." Hwa-Young said the others humming in agreement. "After so many plane rides and environment changes our body just give up on us"

"Lets take a good rest at the hotel then" Hyun-Joo said patting her members back to reassure her everything will be okay.
After prepping yourself after that 8 hour flight to japan you met with a wave of fans and paparazzi swarming the exits in the airport, After 35mins you and your group finally made it out the swarm of fans (Thanks to your security) and made your way to the hotel you were staying for the World Tour Concert. "Take a good rest in the hotel we need each of you to be in good shape in the next days here, After the world tour you may rome around the cities of japan after we'll be flying back to korea. I'll tell you our schedule for the days we'll need to prepare for the concert tomorrow morning"

"Oh and Y/n-chan I presume the volleyball coaches of miyagi and tokyo prefecture sent you yet again another invitation for this years training camp?" "Ah yes, they yet again sent me an invitation." "Sorry to disturb on this conversation but could you tell us more about this volleyball group in japan? Y/n Unnie has never told us the story and she keeps forgetting to." Iseul said as the two hummed in agreement. "It was 6 years ago when they invited me to their training camp before i was a trainee i had a big passion for volleyball."

"Hence She was even the No. 1 ace in the country at that time" Their manager said "But of course i had to decline their invitation considering at that time i was a starting as a trainee, After that i moved to korea i never really returned in japan until now" "So are you gonna accept the invite?" Her manager asks so she could put it in their schedule for the next weeks "She has too!" Hwa-Young said "Yeah why dont you show them the new and improved Y/n?" Iseul said "With the deadly servers and clean receiving skills you have im sure you'll blow their minds" Hyun-Joo said encouraging her.

For the past 6 years of being a trainee in the kpop industry she has never stopped playing volleyball in those times she still has a big passion for volleyball and will never stop playing it.

After they've arrived at the hotel they quickly checked in and went to their respective rooms, After a few hours of letting the girls rest and letting them do their own thing their manager went up to check on them if they have something they need or something's troubling them. Checking up on the girls Y/n was playing with the ball tossing it to herself while laying down, Hyun-Joo was playing video games on her laptop, Iseul was practicing a song on her ukulele and lastly Hwa-Young singing and playing with her guitar.
'All those different cultures in one pot, it's just different how they walk, how they talk, and how they dress. And the perfect balance, how they complement each other. It's fascinating.'  Their manager thought while having a big smile on her face. Dropping down their food that they've prepared for the girls she silently went out so they could have their privacy.