༊*·˚A week left

"Do I look alright?"

"You always do y/n-san"

"Now hurry before you arrived late"

"e-ehhhHH!!" I got hurriedly pushed to the front door by the girls stressing that I'd be late for our team outing,
I divided my week schedule the day before, Monday and Tuesday I'd be hanging out with the volleyball teams,
Wednesday My day I'd take myself out on a date in japan, Thursday and Friday would be our outing with the girls and me,
Saturday We'll be having a little get-together since our flight will be the day after Sunday,
And finally the last and final day of the week I planned on being with someone the whole day doing lots of fun things and making memories to last us.

"Tell us everything you all did after you get back, alright?"

"Mhmm" I answered while nodding and I headed off out of the hotel making my way to the training camp, I suggested picking the team up so were all already there.

A few minutes passed and were all in the vehicle on our way to the theme park Kiyoko suggested, It's a good place to go when you wanna go out with your friends. I didn't mind going on one since I haven't been into one in a long time, We headed to the counter to get our tickets after we lined up so they could punch stamps on our wrists and also got a few maps so we don't get lost.

"So.. where to first?" Kiyoko spoke while holding the map up high trying to find out where each attraction was

"There! There!" Hinata, nishinoya, Inuoka, and koganegawa pointed while the four jumped in excitement

"Bumper cars?"

"Well then, let's go to our first ride"

All fun and games until we found out nishinoya and Hinata aren't allowed on the ride because of their height policy amongst the people riding.

So, we moved on to our second ride The "flying fiesta" is like a carousel but with seats and it goes up from the ground and spins

After that we rode "Rialto 4D" then I suggested we go goto extreme rides this time, I could see the light fade away from most of the team players' faces when I mentioned 'extreme rides'

We first went to 'Roller skater' after we lined up to 'Anchors away' and 'EKstreme tower'. We ate first before going to our last roller coaster ride which is the 'Space shuttle' this ride has the longest line, especially since it's a tourist attraction, It was fun the first round until it went back and in a loop a couple of times, until it made someone puke on the one beside him. We headed to the bathrooms after to freshen up and fix this puke situation going on. The last ride was getting on before we leave is the famous Ferris wheel there's only a certain amount of people that suppose to ride so some of us went in pairs while the others went in groups of 3-4. I got in with Ushijima on the ride and watched the sunset with our hands intertwined.

The next day came and we agreed to meet up by the beach where we planned, We'd swim, play beach volleyball, have a barbecue, and do karaoke at night.

Wednesday came and I roamed around the streets of japan thinking it would take me somewhere, and it did. I got to see beautiful buildings and eat lots of delicious food and explore more of the culture, I even went as far as renting out a kimono and roaming the streets, going to shrines, and knowing about more its history. I must say, Japan is a country you'd want to travel to.

The next two days came me and the girls and thought we went to Kiyomizu-dera which is located in Kyoto, Ueno park which was in Tokyo, and Universal Studios Japan in Osaka. On the second day, we went to Fushimi Inari Taisha in Kyoto, Tokyo skytree in Tokyo, and Tokyo Disneyland
in Urayasu. As much as we wanted to go to every single tourist attraction we sadly couldn't, But I hope someday we can, and we will.

Authors note:
Hello fellow readers, Yes I based this 'theme park' on the enchanted kingdom in the Philippines. I hope you enjoyed this episode! This chapter might be crap I know😭. When it comes to the end of books I just don't have motivation haha, I tried making this chapter longer tho I had no motivation left to do it😅 I hope you enjoy this!
Also sorry for the late upload!

"For those who dare to hope."