Chapter 7. Kick me.

Ellie POV-

His stuck, with someone else's child. An poor, stupid girl. And a life he'll soon change.

I've gone from being lonley, nerdy, Calm, Ugly to The Most popularest girl, Pretty, Show-Off, Pregnant Teen Girl.

 I watched him, The baby kicking his hand, him rubbing  my stomach. Suddenly I gripped onto my hip, feeling myself in pain, screaming loud. Breathing Fast, My heart beating faster and faster. Feeling the warmth of my blood. 

I saw Nathan, with a gun in his hand. 

''ELLIE! ELLIE! STAY WITH ME, DONT DIE, PLEASE. ELLIE! HOLD ON. ALBUMANCE IS COMING. ''

I heard, running in the corridors, my brother yelling Nathans name. I tried keeping my eyes open..

''Alex... I-I- ''. 

Linda POV-

I waited outside, with Alex, who was freaking out. Its been 3 weeks since Ellie was last up. He always cried, never ate or drank.  

 We were called into the Room, I felt Alec almost run for it. As much as I wanted too.

We walked into the room, He looked down at her. 

Alec POV-

Her hair was brown, with light grey, she was pale, but shes alright now. I held her hand close to my heart, tears rolling down my cheeks.

She looked at me and smiled. ''I-I never got to finish off my sentence..''. ''Ellie, Please. Dont talk. Rest'' I kisssed her forehead and sat down besides her. 

''Hows the baby?'' She smiled. 

I starred at her, She didn't know about the baby?

I never knew she wanted it so badly.

''The baby -''. ''Is Just Fine!'' I cut off Linda. She gave me a look, and shook her head.

''Really!? '' She smiled happily.

What she doesnt know, is that. When she got shot.. She could't hold the baby anymore.. And because of such movement.. The baby died inside of her.. 

I starred at her. I wished someone could explain.. ''Does it hurt? ''. '' Just a little numb, thats all...'' She said.

.

''Tell me, What happened to my baby!''. ''Its Gone Now! You never loved it. Its Nathans Child!.''

''So, What! Its Still a Kid.! ''. ''Your thinking wrong!!!. '' '' I LOVE MY BABY! ''.

.

I opened my eyes, ''I love my baby'' she said rubbing her stomach. Was that all a dream..?

The doctor walked in.. Great. ''Ms Sparks?, I need to talk to you.. About the baby. ''

''Yes, sir? '' She sat up.

Ellie POV-

''You can't, make it as a parent. The baby died inside of you, while  the accident happened. We tried everything... ''

I couldn't hear anymore. I felt like, crying and screaming.

I actually loved that child. I wanted to be the best mother I could. I felt Alec's arms around me, holding me close. I cried, what seemed like for hours...