Chapter 2. 3 years paid off.

Ellie POV-

Alexander Eitennie is perfect. His eyes. Smile. Laugh. Everything. From His head to his feet.  But I remember seeing him before.. But Where?.. I starred at him as he talked. We laughed. I now showed him almost everywhere, then I asked him something. 

Alex POV-

''Hey, Alex.. Wait is it fine if I call you Alex? '' she said. I grinned at her . '' Yes of course beau '' I smirked. I really liked her, even tho we only met. '' Whats beau? '' . '' Oh, just means friend.'' I almost chuckled. ''Umm.. Anyway, My sister is having her 16th in a few weeks and.. Everyones invited, do you.. wanna come? '' She looked down , biting onto her nails. It was cute. I starred at her, and blinked. '' Of course, beau '' I winked. '' Haha, yeah see you there beau!'' she smiled. She has no idea what shes saying . I laughed , which made her giggle. 

Kelly Clarks POV-

God, did anyone not notice the hot french guy, who walked into the room, I mean WOW. No one can bring in the heat like he did. But I had a feeling Ellie liked him.. But seriously shes a great loner.. I tried being nice but she just ignores people around her. 

At lunch, I saw her sitting alone. I wondered where Alex was. Probably left her for someone else? Anyway, so I walked up to her, with my friend Jessabel.

''Hey Ellie! Im-''. ''Kelly Clarks. I know.. I've been in the same class as you for two years now.'' She said. ''She talks?'' Jessabel laughed. I elbowed her and said. '' Hey, Im sorry.. Just- wanna hang out with us sometime? I'll like a new friend like you, Come on El''. ''A new friend? You know. No one has noticed me for three years now. So you come up to me and ask to be friends..!? FOR THREE YEARS. '' she said, angrily. I know how she would of felt. '' Sorry.. Come on, Give us a chance'' I said, Since she was the one who helped my boyfriend fall for me , a while back. Maybe when I was 14?.

''Fine.. '' she got up and put her book in her bag. ''Wanna go shopping? Its free period after lunch'' I smiled.  ''Sure, Love too...'' . Jessabel shot a look at me . '' I er.. need to go.. To Nathan, Oh Nathan!!'' she ran to her boyfriend.

Jessabel Roxanne POV-

I ran to Nathan, and hugged him tight. He stood still. ''Jess.. I have to tell you something..'' . He shot a look at Ellie.. ''What is it, honey?'' I said, kissing his lips. He pulled away and whispered softly.

''Im breaking up with you.. Sorry.. Jessy''..