Chapter 3. The American 'Best Friend'

Ellie POV-

After a few weeks soon it was my sisters 16th birthday. Jessabel and Kelly helped me on what to wear. I wore a tight black night dress, Black sexy heels, Gold Hooped Earings, and matching make-up with my outfit. My brown hair was dead straight, with the side fringe clipped back. I look great, just not myself. For the pasted few weeks, I've gotten closer with both Alex and Nathan. Both now my best friends. But I think my crush for Alexander has grown more..

 ''You look gorgeous !'' Jessabel said. '' I look like.. Not me... '' . ''It looks exactly like you, El. Alex will fall for you like that!'' . Oh god.. Alex..? I almost giggled out loud, but tried keeping a serious face.

Nathan POV-

I knocked on the girls door, to see if they were ready. '' Coming!'' I heard Kelly's voice say.

I was expecting Kelly to walk out first but Ellie did. She looked just so amazing. 

''Hey Nathan, How'd I look? '' She said. '' Amaz- Great, you look great. Beautiful ''. I saw her blush, pink appearing on her cheeks.  I liked her.. Alot. But theres that fucken french guy.. Alex, In  the way. 

Kelly and Jessabel appeared behind her. ''No dirty thoughts, Nathan'' Jessabel said.  I chucked. ''No dirty thoughts here!''. I looked at Ellie, I couldn't take my eyes off her.  Shes was beautiful, gorgeous. I liked her ever since I met her. I've known her since we were little but ever since age 14 we stopped talking.. 

-8:06 pm -

We soon arrive at the party, It was packed! Wheres the birthday girl? Screwing ten guys in bed? Probably. Anyway, I kept holding Ellie's hand. She didn't mind. I watched her as she went and hugged Alexander. He held her close, whispering some things to her. Fucken fuck off bro!

''Im going to find my sister, i'll be down soon ''. I watched Ellie run upstairs. I starred angryily at Alex. 

Alex POV-

Maybe I should tell her? Before everything gets out of hand...