Chapter 4.Truth About The French

Ellie POV-

I saw Alex, I went to sit next to him, smiling. '' Alex.. Hey'' I said.  '' Hey Elli.. We need to talk, since.. Nathan told me about your feelings. '' .

My heart is telling me to run away, for some reason. My brain is telling me to stay and listen to his french accent.

''I..I have a girlfriend.. Its.. Jessabel..''.

JESSABEL. WHAT! JESS! ALL THIS TIME! SHE KNOWS HOW MUCH I LOVED HIM! 

''' I know... Umm.. '' I said, tears running down my face, I quickly wiped it away before he could see. 

''I have to go!'' . I ran off, upstairs, to my sisters dorm. Crying. My heart was broken. My best friend was with the boy I love. I love dhim for weeks, ever since I met him. She never told me. And Nathan , why would he tell Alex my feelings! 

I started to break things, my heart was broken. I ripped off the dress and wore something of my sisters, I had mascarra running down my cheeks. There was broken glass on the floor, My wrist was cut, I was bleeding. People were knocking on the locked door, saying my name. I screamed in pain, crying .

 I love dhim so much, that I could die. Why didnt anyone tell me?

-Next Day-

I woke up, I smelled alcohol, either I drank it or Im surrounded by bottles. I sat  up, Finding myself in bed with Nathan. I was naked... What the fuck, happened last night. I was crying.. And, I never remember getting out of my sister's room.

He was holding me close, against his warm body, It didnt feel right. He was smiling in his sleep, he did look cute.

I got up, shaking. I slept with my best friend..?

He woke up, and sat up. Seeing me, I was shaking. Biting onto the robe I had pulled on.

-Nathan POV-

I stared at her legs, bare legs. I looked up at her beautiful, but pale face. She was shaking. ''Ellie... Whats wrong? ''. ''Whats wrong!? Look at us! Were in bed! Together! Naked! What the fuck were you thinking? Me sleeping with you? Why would you do this to me!'' she started crying. I know I shouldn't of, but she just doesn't see how much I love her..

'' Im sorry, Ellie. But.. It was you, you tempt me.. We were both drunk and.. yeah...'' .

''Why..? You know I dont.. Why did you tell Alex! I-I-''

''He doesnt love you like I do! ''.

She looked at me, and cried more, she ran off. Grabbing her clothes. I wanted to run after her, but I decided to leave her alone. I took something that was precious away from her. And she didn't even love me. 

I can't believe she still love sthat fucken idiot..

But last night was amazing..

-FLASHBACK-

I pushed her onto the bed, pulling off her clothes, leaving her bra and underwear. I kissed up her neck, hearing the sound of her moan made me smirk. She pulled off my clothes, Scratching my back. She kissed my lips deeply. Grinding herself against me. I groaned, and grinned myself against her. Without talking or anything, I pushed myself into her, she screamed in delight, it was amazing. She sucked onto places .. I licked and sucked...

Soon we were both breathless, and sweaty. The side of both our necks had hickeys on it. I never experienced such pleasure in my life.

Love me. Hate me.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें