Chapter 02

Arya POV (Present day)

"Jay can you hurry up?" I yelled out to my boyfriend.

We were already late enough as it is, I was suppose to meet up wit my best friend and my brother.

"Im coming baby damn, a nigga can't look good?" He asked walking down the stairs looking fresh.

"Boy we finna be in a dark ass club wit flashin lights who the fuck finna see you?" I asked scrunchin my face up.

"Ite na don't even go there." He said getting irritating.

He opened the door waiting on me so he could lock up the house.

Me and jayren have been dating for a year we'll make two years in five months. At first the relationship was rocky but we're good now.

We finally got in the car, he started it up and drove off towards the club.

I texted my best friend letting her know we was on our way and she texted back sayin finally.

Jayren started blasting youngboy making me roll my eyes.

No hate or disrespect towards that man but he cannot rap I don't care what nobody says.

"Jay turn that down yk I don't like that man."

"That's cause yo ass listen to lame ass niggas like Durk or lil baby." He responded back making a left getting on the E-way.

"They're not lame actually and Durk is way better 100%." I said nodding my head.

"I'm just sayin bae nobody rlly fuckin wit Durk."

"Well idc I do." I said getting on ig.

After finally pulling up 20 mins later we got out the car and walked towards the front.

"Teal 4." Jay told the security guard making him remove the red rope for us to walk past.

Once we got in it was crowded like a mf and the music was blaring.

"Jay!" I yelled out trying to find him.

no response.

I tried pushin past mfs walking towards the VIP section, but this big buff security guard stopped me.

It's always that one security guard that takes his job seriously this mf acting like he works for the president Nigga prolly getting the same payment as a McDonald worker.

"Excuse me sir you're in my way."

"Unless you feel like showing me something, I'm not letting you get past baby girl."

I looked at this Nigga like he was crazy, "motha fuc-

"Is there a issue?" My brother came down the stairs behind the security guard.

"No sir this young lady was trying to sneak past and I told her to leave politely."

I wanted to stomp this mf ears closed tryna lie on my damn name.

"That's my sister let her through before it's a issue." My brother said flashin his gun towards the security.

"Sorry boss it won't happen again." The security guard told my brother moving past to let me through

"I know it won't, after work come see me." My brother said waiting on me to walk past him before climbing back up the steps.

"Hey sis I missed you."

"Awnn I missed you too dae." I said hugging my brother. He been gone for almost two months meeting all types of rappers.

I wonder if he met Durk, ima have to ask him later.

"Where ma bestie at?" I asked looking behind him seeing her damn near sleep."

"Put her ass to sleep rq she tried gettin smart wit a Nigga cause I been gon so long."

"Ew y'all nasty."i said scrunching my face up.

"WELCOMING THE STAGE LIL DURK AND HIS TWIN WHO GOES BY KING VON."

that made me snap my eyes up to the stage, seeing this skinny nigga walking on the stage with dreads walking next to Durk.

"Got a drop on this flexin Nigga he from Tennessee-

"Now who is that?" I said looking at the nigga watching him make brief eye contact wimme before looking off into the crowd.

______________________________________________

Second chapterrr

How y'all feel about this one ?

How is y'all doinnn!

I hope y'all enjoying the book so far

Vote, comment, share, and enjoy ❤️