Chapter 01

Von POV (comment ftr right here please❤️)

When you fightin them cases~ Von
2017 (flashback)
"Finally out this bitch." I walked past the guards sticking my middle finger up, "Bitch." I told folks walking towards the gate.

"Since you out now Dayvon maybe you can take me on that date." One of the female officers spoke to me handing me my shit.

I licked my lips before looking at folks, "Ion know ma I gotta see how my schedule lookin, and you know my name Von folks."

"Sorry daddy." Lil folks said biting her lip.

"You good folks." I grabbed my shit ready to dip.

I walked outside watching them open the gates.

"Fuck this bitch." I said turnin around throwing up GDK.

"My nigga finally out." Folksnem said dapping me up.

"I'm focusing on my rap career. Where melly ass?" I asked looking around.

"Damn gang."

"What?"

"Gang got locked up a year after you went in he kilt two of his friends."

"That nigga sum else." I said laughing shaking my head.

"I gotta make sure to check up on folksnem." I said walking towards the car.

"I'm out that bitch what's the word where the hoes?" I got on live for a lil min before ending that shit opps be lurking like I won't smoke they ass.

I need to get some pumpum

Folksnem pulled up to the gardens, I got out the car slamming it shut and walking up the steps.

I walked inside my old apartment , greeted by hella mfs.

"WELCOME HOME VON!"

I waved my hand at they ass , "y'all know ion like that sappy shit what's the moves?" I asked looking around seeing how deep they is.

"Yo twin throwing you a lil party at this club." I heard somebody yell out.

"Where his bitch ass at anyways?" I asked lookin around.

"Getting shit ready for you."

"Oh ite."

Fast forward to the club—

"Twinn." Durk called out to me

"Wassup bitch." I yelled back dabbing him up before hugging him.

"You ready for what's to come?" He asked handing me the bottle of henny.

"Hell yea, I already got a couple of songs."

"let's blow up den."

"Welcome back King Von." The Dj yelled out to everyone making mfs go wild.

Me and Durk drunk our cups enjoying the moment of the fact that I'm back and I'm not stopping.

Straight demon time.

______________________________________________

I'll publish this book every Saturday

FIRST CHAPTER
😛

Sorry this chapter short

Y'all missed me? 🌚

Vote, comment, share, and ofc enjoy ❤️