chapter 07: the miller territory

Today is the day I will live with my father and my siblings, I didn't feel happy nor sad because I feel excited by all those thoughts that I think when I'm sleeping.

I am now here at the entrance of the empire with Lora who is bidding her goodbyes to Mr. Caspian Silver Knight, The magicians Clovis Fres and Kinley Harn and the Crown Prince Wren Rue Nixel beside him there's a man who's glaring at me so intently that it makes me nervous. The man is none other than The second prince Firenze Eiz Nixel. He was so intimidating I couldn't dare to talk to him after what happened yesterday, how careless of me.

"Safe trip, Lady Miller" The empress smiled at me and hold my hands "I wish you a good life, I'm sure you would get along with your sister and brother along with your father" once again she smiled at me with her beautiful face. Too bad Empress of Nixel, I know your true colors.

Well then if you can pull such a face so am I "Oh what a lovely thing to say, Your majesty Thank you" I smiled at her making her hold me tightly at my hand so I hold her tightly as well and I said "it's such an honor to be treated well here at the empire, your majesty" I sarcastically smiled

You played well Empress but I think I'm more gooder to this game you created along with your son.

"My my, what a kind girl you are. My son Wren and Firenze kindly said your goodbye words to the lady" she shifted her eyes to his two sons who is watching us.

"Ofcourse, Mother." Crown Prince Wren said "Goodbye, Lady Miller I hope you have a safe journey" he grinned

"What about you? Firenze?" The Empress said and secretly glared at Firenze

"Your majesty, you've got such a wonderful eyes" I smiled at her

"Couldn't care less" Firenze muttered then left

'He.. he's so attractive oh my..' I thought 'his voice is very calming yet sexy how can I not fall inlove!'

"Firenze!" The empress called but he is already out of sight "Oh this child, I'm sorry about him"

"It is fine, your majesty"

"My lady, the carriage is here" said Lora

"Then we will now take our leave, your majesty" I bowed at her then go inside the carriage with Lora

Caspian yelled "My lady please be safe!"

Clovis giggled "Be safe Ms. Diamond"

And Kinley just stared at me annoyingly with her lolipop stuck on her mouth and she got a messy hair.

I smiled at them and turned around to see where Firenze go but I didn't see him anywhere guess he hate me for making fun of him. I'm sorry, I'll pay you back next time I met you ha-ha.

The long 3 hours of journey is exhausting and I'm now here at the Miller Territory, Gosh, this is making me anxious.

"Good morning, Lady Miller" The old man with a mustache said and bow at me with his right hand on his back and his left hand on his chest. Maybe he is the butler here.

What a huge state this is. They are rich but they abandon diamond? This is bullshit.

I entered the mansion and all the maids stared at me with the eyes of hatred or anger? Because their eyes is so ugly they look like octopus with a lot of tentacles, sure judge me all you want it's not like your any better than me.

"You are Diamond Anxiesty Von Miller huh" the girl with a fancy dress and jewelry in her body chuckled her hair is ridiculously wavy and have the color of red like her mother's.

"Shut it, Juel" While the boy beside her smirk with his hand in his waist he have a white hair the same as Duke Miller's and he wear a formal suit looking all expensive.