chapter 02: new world

haha should I get up? If I open my eyes.. will I see my usual room.  Gosh I'm scared, I want to go back, I wonder what happened to my true body...

I can hear chirping bird and I can feel the heavy air, what did I expect? I'm still Diamond Anxiesty Von Miller. What else to do here? Ofcourse eat, where's the maid anyway, last night they gave me a pasta with no sauce now what will they gave me? A raw chicken?.

creek

"Young lady, th-this is your breakfast"

Wow even the maids in fantasy novels are beautiful, how nice is it to have a brown silky hair.

"Yes, thank you" I said to the girl and gave her a soft smile, ohh looks like the food is good today wait- wait is this a vegetable salad?

Gosh is this real? How wonderful, it taste really good the combination of sweet and sour is just too good, Is this what fantasy food taste? How amazing I envy the chef.

Huh? Am I eating too fast? Why is that girl face anxious? Is she nervous? For what? Eh? Do I look like I'll eat her next?

"Hey! what's your name?" I simply said to her while munching the vegetable in my mouth

"Y-yes young l-lady I'm L-Lora" She said stuttering

Why was this girl so nervous? She's stuttering like a girl who got scolded by her parents. I always got scolded but I'm not stuttering like that because I'm literally not stuttering. I'm immune. Lora what a nice name for a nice girl like her. It sounds familiar.

Lora huh? Isn't that the name of diamond loyal maid? If I'm not mistaken am I lucky today? Ahh it's nice to have a taste of luck really. So that's why I'm nice to her maybe it's a diamond thing or whatever.

"Lora, how old are you?"

Let's start to get to know her first.

"I'm 16 y-years o-old young l-lady"

This girl really

"Stop stuttering you're making me a bad lady here"

"I- I'm sorry y-young l-lady it's just-"

Just?

"Just?"

"N-nothing young l-lady I'll t-take my leave n-now"

What? WHA- what was that I'm instant flabbergasted here, did she just left?

Well what can I do she run away.

"Ahh I'm so helpless where can I find a bestie here?"

...After eating Diamond sleep for an hour and wake up dreaming about something.

"SHOOT bakit hindi ko naaalala yun? Bakit ngayon kulang naalala yun? This this fragile body of Diamond Anxiesty Von Miller this lady right here have a damn death flag in her sleeves" I shouted of annoyance

"So annoying this bi**h @#+$+##$"

"Young lady what are you doing?" The maids rushed in Diamond's room filled with books all over the room

"Shut up it's none of your business"

"what in the world are you doing, young lady? Stop throwing books they might broke"

"Broke? Sure I'll broke them for you to watch"

Rubbish this maids are truly rubbish so what if the book broke? How about the person who's throwing the book? Hah so this is you guys true personality huh.

So annoying.

"Hey that palace over there, is that the Nixel Empire?" I said and glared at them

"Yes, young lady"

"Then where's my great father's house?"

"It is close here young lady, but i doubt that you can come over.."

This old looking maid

"And why is that? Who are you to decide what am I going to do?"

"I did not say that I would decide young lady. I'm just a mere head maid of this mansion, Young lady your father entrusted me to take care of you and as a matter of fact you can't go outside young lady."

I left a chuckle in my lips after hearing those words.

"Did I say that you should recite a whole paragraph? And you're the one who says that my so-called father's house is close to this house"

Tch a mansion she says, this? A mansion? She need an eye test, I'm utterly pissed right now

"Young lady-"

"Stop stop, whatever you will just make an stupid excuses just bring Lora to me"

It's a waste of time to argue with this maid.

"Yes, young lady then we will take our leave"

---

"Did you see that, head maid? I'm telling the truth that woman change"

"Indeed, head maid did she eat something strange?"

"Stop the nonsense, maybe that girl is just crazy like the duchess said" I answered

But they are right, that girl is always bright and smiling, she's not throwing a tantrum, not shouting and not too annoyed easily. It's like Diamond is a complete different person. Anyway, it's not my problem her life will come to end soon...

"Let's just gave her a good food starting today, and bring Lora to the lady maybe she took a liking to Lora" I said smiling to the maids

"But why head maid? The duchess might-"

"It's fine, she should still enjoy her life a little don't you think?"

"Yes, head maid"

---

knock knock

is it Lora?

"Lora?"

"Y-yes young l-lady, you c-called?"

Wow just wow, dude she's stuttering again?

"Lora, tell me honestly did something happened? Your not usually stuttering like crazy"

"Huh?"

Oops I make it sound like I know her long time haha

"I mean earlier why are you stuttering? Tell me so I can atleast give some advice?" I said out of nowhere

I really just want a companion so that I can escape with my damn death flag and to fill my loneliness.

"Y-young l-lady, I'm just new here in the mansion and the h-head maid said that I s-should gave you the b-bread and m-milk but I knew that th-the bread is expired and the milk is not good either.. so- so I gave you the salad that my parents gave to me. I didn't say it to the h-head m-maid because she look like she'll k-kill m-"

"Stop stop... I get it, I'm very thankful for your kindness, You're my first friend here, I'll repay it someday"

I'm so touched I only know that she's a loyal maid of Diamond ohh I'm Diamond now haha. But how did Lora come all the way here and why is the headmaid hired another maid...

Tch that's what I get for only reading 10 chapters, it's not my fault I don't like the novel.

"Are you from a baron family?"

"I'm from a viscount family, young lady"

"What's your full name?"

"Lora Fonare, young lady"

"Fonare..."

"Young lady, it sounds like you're really curious about me" she said and let out a soft giggle

"Well if it's okay with you.. tell me about yourself hmm?" I smiled