chapter 06: empire

Me and Lora decided to stay in the empire for a while since the Crown Prince said so and we don't have anywhere to go. Lora said that her family is a bit complicated and she can't bring me there. I totally understand it, if Lora bring me there Viscount Fonare will freak out and eventually side with my father that's how he is from my point of view.

Well anyway the empire is not bad at all it's pretty, there's flower all over and pure gold. I can feel my eyes shimmering from all of this, I really want to get atleast one gold here but nevermind. the thought that I'll be executed right away is terrifying.

The spoilers says that Diamond have many death flags, is it really true? Maybe they are kidding me? ARGH freaking heck it. When will I die again? Should I consult the magician maybe they can find out about it? But I don't have money to pay them.. should I? Or not? What should I do? Should I work?.

"AHHHH there's so many should I!!!!!!!!" I shouted on top of my lungs

I guarantee there's no one here to hear me ranting but then my thoughts all turn into dust when I feel a cold sensation behind my back and there is a wooden sword placing in my leg and a cold voice saying "should I kill you?" He then glared at me with those gold eyes. Damn who is this? Will he really kill me with a piece of wooden sword?

My jaw dropped to the ground holding my laughter man I'm sorry but this is freaking hilarious "ha..ha..pfft. wait he-hey JAHAHUSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH.. WAIT.. don't wait.HAHAH..hHahahhaha"

"Why are you laughing?" He said looking at me with a utterly stupefied expression "tch, are you stupid? A wooden sword can kill a person!" I didn't mind it and continued laughing "laugh all you want, I'll make sure you get kick here, maid."

Huh? That's when I stop laughing and look at him "WHAT DID YOU SAY? I'M A WHAT?" I said forming a fist on my right hand

"Don't you know who I am?" He glared at me while frowning deeply

What's up with him? Who is he? Is he going to kill the heck out of me? Oh shit but he's hot.......... But it make me piss how can he say that I look like a maid

"Hah! For your information I am a daughter of a Duke.. yeah a duke"

My so-called father let me borrow your title for a while.

"...who cares when you just become a maid" he tilted and walked away

That bastard.. I'll kill him

"Hey let me give you a beating! I am a daughter of some DUKE! Don't you know Duke Miller? Who are you to say that to me? Who are you anyway? moron!"

"Tch, do you badly wanna die?... Firenze Eiz Nixel that's my name, so anytime I could just cut your head you know?"

Oh screw this shit I'm totally Doomed. Haha Firenze Eiz Nixel you mean the second prince of Nixel Empire... I shivered then freeze for quite sometime. He quickly leave maybe he doesn't wanna talk to some stupid people.

The Firenze huh... I forgot him because he's also a forgotten prince or more like he's just no popular. You can't exactly call him forgotten since his father favours him. I don't know if the sibling get along but eh?.

Right now I need to be friendly with my so-called father but how can I become friendly with a father who abandoned you since birth and didn't even dared to gave you a nice coming-of-age ceremony???. Now this this feeling is the same when I'm Alice Sarmiento. I hate this, should I act like a good girl but I lack etiquette, I don't even know what kind of etiquette they does. But with my looks I think I could pull it off mweheheheh.

No that's a epic fail, all people in fantasy novels are beautiful and the nobles is a judgers. If I happened to live with the Duke I'll be back in my daily life there's no point in reincarnating if your reincarnated with the girl who's suffering the same as you.

"Lady Miller, what are you doing here?" Crown Prince Wren said walking towards me

"Just having some fresh air" I smiled

No I'm having a overthinking session here so Wren what do you want me to overthink now?

"Your father gave me a letter saying that tomorrow morning they will going to get you"

"Huh?" I was flabbergasted by what I heard

You mean me? Diamond Anxiesty? My father will get me and what? To stay at his territory.. no freaking way over my dead body.

"No thanks, I'd rather become a maid than go there" I blurted out oops now what firenze said is now stuck in my mind

"Why? Duke Miller is a nice nobleman and don't you want to meet your siblings? You have a twin siblings they are Juel Von Miller and Rones Shon Von Miller"

"Nice nobleman you say" I chuckled "who's nice will abandon her first daughter?"

Wren didn't speak, maybe he's thinking how pitiful am I and why my father abandoned me but my twin siblings didn't. They live a perfect life while I live the miserable one. It's like a curse and it's tiring how you should always put a mask in your face, a mask where you always smile and saying your okay but your not. But when I was Alice Sarmiento I hate it when people call me pitiful and I still hate it now that I am Diamond because I'll never be pitiful, in there perspective I am but in my perspective I am not. It's not my fault my family didn't love me and it's not my fault they are the one who bring me to this harsh life.

What I want to point is that every hard times, every suffering I felt just don't call me pitiful. It will just gave my heart a big wound that cannot be healed.

After 40 minutes of staring at the flowers around us he finally open his lip "I know your having a tough life but we never know what will happen so can't you atleast try living with them? If they harm you just go to me and I'll take action from it. I'll protect you"

Protect me.. it's hard to believe those words but I reponse "how can you be so sure? How can you just abruptly said that you will protect me... Is that because your a crown prince.."

"No, but I care for people like you, like you who suffered it's pitiful to think that you are suffering this h-"

"Stop it nevermind"

I just have a thoughts earlier that I don't want people calling me pitiful and here you are Wren calling me pitiful infront of my face.

---

"Lora if I ever made a decision will you support me?" I smiled at the happy Lora who's sewing my dress

"Hmm? Yes my lady ofcourse I would!"

"Now your calling me 'my lady'"

"Well I think it's more appropriate hehe"

"Right.. Lora the crown prince told me something today"

"What is it, my lady?"

"He said that my father would get me tomorrow and live with him and my other siblings"

After I said those words Lora freeze and the the clothes she was sewing fell on the ground I continued talking "I want a revenge" I smiled at her surprised expression

"M-my lady I'm in" she grinned

What the heck? This girl? "For real?" I shouted

"Yes my lady I will help you to the fullest because what you suffer can't compensate a living with him!"

Now that's what we called a loyal maid.