Most factories (so you had heard) had special shapes cut into the ears of their employees. This was just in case one of them ran away, they could be returned to the proper factory. Along with the cut on her ear, Bong-Soon also had a lot of small cuts on her fingers. Despite being all cut up, Bong-Soon still looked so happy.

The two hybrids bowed to you and you bowed back. Namjoon strode towards you and put his arm around you, "This is Y/N. She's my mate,"

You smiled meekly and tried to ignore the disappointed look on Bo Young's face. Bong-Soon's face however had lit up completely. She looked like she wanted to say something, but kept quiet probably as instructed by her mother.

"It's nice to meet you all. I hope you'll be comfortable while you girls stay here. Minho is supposed to arrive in a day or two and he'll take you to the next safe house." you let them know, "It's pretty late so you both probably want to sleep. I can show you your rooms or Namjoon can,"

"Namjoon-ssi, can show us," Bo Young spoke quickly before her daughter could get a word in. You nodded and looked at Namjoon.

"That's fine, but Bo Young-ssi, I have to ask you...did your factory send a hybrid bounty hunter after you two?"

"A hybrid bounty hunter?" Bo Young repeated while her grip on Bong-Soon's shoulder tightened. She gave her daughter a look before answering, "No, they didn't. They wouldn't have. We're not important. We're just lower employees and are easily replaceable."

"Right...okay, we should be careful either way. You two probably didn't notice, but I detected another hybrid scent. It's some type of cat which is why you two might not have noticed but...to me...there's a prominent cedar scent that came with him."

"Cedar?"

"Yes, you didn't notice?"

"Not at all, but we are in a forest..." Bo Young offered an explanation. The worry on her face became more evident.

"Right, no this is definitely a hybrid."

"Don't worry though, you're safe here." you piped in.

"Yes, of course, I will go out after I show you to your rooms to catch him." Namjoon announced.

"Joon, don't. Not tonight. It's too late and what if the hybrid knows you sensed them? They could surprise you with an attack. Why don't you wait til tomorrow?"

Namjoon paused and he wanted to argue. However the terrified and concerned look on your face convinced otherwise.

"Okay, whatever you want, my love," he kissed your forehead before leading the guests upstairs.

*~*~*~*

When you woke up the next morning, you found that Namjoon had already left for his morning patrol. It was likely that he was out looking for the hybrid actively. He had tossed and turned around so much the night before that, you figured it was really bothering him. You weren't happy about him actively looking for the hybrid. It wasn't that you didn't think Namjoon could take on the hybrid if there was a fight, but you just didn't like the idea of him getting into any fights.

You rushed down to the living room, hoping that Namjoon was there instead of outside. But you were surprised when you saw Bong-Soon awake and staring at the photos of you and your mate.

"Good morning, Bong-Soon. Were you not able to sleep well last night?"

The girl almost jumped twenty feet up in the air when you spoke to her. She immediately hid behind the couch before shyly answered, "Woke up early because of work."

"Oh...well...I can make you some breakfast if you want. Do you want some rice and eggs and sausage? Or maybe pancakes?"

"Rice and eggs,"