Moonlight Swim

Taylor was outside before Wukong, she was in a two piece bathing suit with a towel tied around her waist. She waited a few minutes before the monkey king came out wearing a pair of swim trunks. "So why did you wanna meet out here, in our bathing suits?" Taylor rolled her eyes and looked out to the moonlit water of the lake. "I figured the moonlight would help calm you. And I felt like I needed it too." He was still confused as she started to take the towel off her waist. "Uh, uh heh, what are you doing, Taylor?" She turned to him, holding the towel in one hand and the moon seemed to make her snowy and pink fur glow. "You can swim, right?" Wukong was blushing and flustered at this point. "Yeah I swim pretty girl-Pretty good-pretty good, I'm a good swimmer!" Taylor shook her head and walked into the crystal water, Wukong followed her into the cool water. "So, why are we swimming at night?" They were both chest deep and didn't go any further than that, they just stood there kinda awkwardly. "I always loved swimming under moonlight, it kind of heals the soul I guess." Taylor pushed some of her stray hair...fur? Behind her ears. One had a small piece missing where an earring would hang. Wukong noticed this and reached out to touch the scar. "How'd this happen?" It was the female's turn to blush, she touched her ear and looked away. "I've had this since my parents found me. I've even got a scar on my stomach, most can't see it under the fur." His eyes widened at this information, and he grabbed her shoulders. Wukong being serious was a rare thing to see, even if it was just about scars. "Did you have another dream tonight? What did you see?" "It was clear this time. You were there, handing me a peach and a shrunk staff, I remember pushing you out of the way and taking a arrow..!" Taylor was cut off by the gold monkey who hugged them tight. "I can't believe it, Lotus, you're here." The white monkey was surprised at what he called her, he called her that in her dream too. "You called me that in my dream too. Why?" He pulled away and looked her in the eyes. "I guess I should tell you. Lotus, was your name, or is, you're Macaque's sister and my love." Flashes started appearing from the girl's eyes, memories sealed away long ago. "The Jade Emperor said that your memories would be sealed up, and you transported someplace we couldn't find you." More flashed before Taylor's eyes, and a green seal or magic symbol appeared on her forehead. It hurt, a lot, until the glowing ring shattered. Everything came back, her life, her love, and her final wish. To be reborn again when the king and her brother find her. She teared up as she looked back into Wukong's teary eyes, and smiled before launching into another hug. "It's good to see you again, my king."