Blue Eyes, Ship Sailed, and Bones

Taylor was relieved that she didn't have to deal with her trauma anymore. She was walking with Wukong and Macaque, the two were gonna help her get used to her monkey form all over again. Taylor felt a burning sensation in her eyes after awhile, she rubbed them to ease it. It felt like fire ants were biting them or molten metal was poured into them. The first one to notice her discomfort was Spider Queen, who decided to ask her what's wrong. "You alright there honey?" Taylor looked to the woman and it looked like blue flames were leaking out of her eyes like tears. "My eyes!" She held her head as she collapsed in pain and screamed bloody murder. "Taylor!" Wukong picked the white monkey up and rushed her home with everyone following. He burst through the door causing Loki to bark and whine at the state his owner was in. "You'll be ok, don't worry." Wukong laid her down on the couch and ran to find the first aid kit. The rest of the group rushed in and the female's family raced to her side. Wukong came back with the first aid and got to work wrapping her eyes. "Is sis gonna be ok?" Danny was scared for his sister, Mei picked him up for comfort. "She'll be alright." Taylor passed out at this point, her family and friends didn't leave her side for hours. To everyone these hours felt like days, long and stressful. But she started to stir and sit up, she felt her face and removed her bandage. "Wait, are you sure you should take that of?" Pigsy was concerned for her, and even Tang agreed with him. The monkey didn't listen though, she opened her eyes and they were different. Her eyes were a light icy blue, and were bright with a seeming glow.  "Woah, upgrade." She got up and walked over to a mirror, seeing blue instead of red was kinda cool. "Guess it was from the fire I took from John, my eyes look cool honestly." Just then a certain cat burst through the door with another following. Bast was panting and raced over to her sister figure. "Bast, Beerus, what are you two doing here?" Beerus answered as Bast gave Taylor a check up. "Bast heard you screaming, I said you were fine but she was sprinting by then." The purple sphynx sat on the couch, and his companion stomped over to scold him. As the pink sphynx was practically yelling in the deity's face, Taylor walked behind her. The monkey pushed Bast and the cat fell on the purple male. Both blushed at the closeness, and if this wasn't enough Jin and Yin pushed their faces together and the cats kissed. When the two cats pulled apart Bast started chasing Taylor. "When we get home, Beerus you wanna get something to eat or?!" "I'd like that actually!" Taylor smirked and used her fire to teleport the two love kitties home. "Ship sailed! Mei you got all that right?" Mei was holding her phone up, the dragon girl was taking a video of the two cats. "Way ahead of you." The girls fist bumped before going to the kitchen for some food. Macaque then asked Wukong for a small favor. "Remind me never to have kids." Margaret giggled and her and Iron Fan decided to go riding for a bit. Jin, Yin, Mk, and Danny were planning their next prank, Jacob and Red Son were talking. DBK was watching his wife, Spider Queen decided to read, Pigsy, Sandy, and Tang were talking, and Wukong and Macaque were having a conversation as well. A blue mist started leaking through the floor boards of the living room, scaring the pranking groups. The other people noticed too and took defensive stances, the mist soon took the shape of a woman. She had black hair, and her dress had a white top and blue skirt. "It can't be." Taylor flared her flames but they were blue instead of pink and white. She didn't let it bother her as she glared at the girl. "Hello, may I ask where I am?" She was answered by Wukong, who was next to Taylor. "You're in their home, how'd you get here, Lady Bone Demon?" She smiled which was haunting to others, but Taylor had used that smile multiple times so she was unfazed. The white monkey made her flaming staff, and pointed it at the creep. "You can stay, but no funny business, understand?" The bone demon agreed, and sat down with a book in hand. "Stay sharp, guys. I don't trust her at all." They all went back to what they were doing as Taylor talked to her dad about the new guest in their house.