New Powers and Surprise

Macaque and Wukong tracked the now monkey demon Taylor to a clearing with a small pond. She was looking at her reflection and crying her eyes out. She only turned to them when a twig snapped under Wukong's foot. "Taylor, are you okay?" Macaque and Wukong sat on both sides of the female, finally getting a good look at her besides her fur. Her eyes were the same, but she had an extra set of ears, and a red streak went from the center of her hair to the tip of her tail. Red was on her shoulders and the front of her legs, and she had her normal hair streaks and scar. "No, I'm not. I haven't been in this form for years, I look like a monster." The two monkeys looked at each other before pulling her into a group hug. "You're not a monster, you're Taylor. And you're stronger than him." They let go and for the first time in a long time she smiled genuinely. "Thanks guys. Can I ask a question though, Macaque, your full name, do you actually have six ears or not?" He rolled his eyes and took off his own glamour to reveal his four other ears and a scar on his eye. "I thought you had a glamour." They walked back and saw John about to attack MK. Taylor boiled in rage before her whole body caught fire with her white and pink flames. Her face and eyes weren't even seen because they were covered in fire too. She summoned a wall of fire between her brother and new friends. John looked surprised at the blazing monkey, and so did the crowd. "She is really mad." Jacob said with her mother nodding in agreement after the flames died down. Taylor walked forward, and instead of summoning her twin swords she conjured a blazing staff. John summoned a whip and tried to strike her, but it was grabbed and turned into her own fire. Taylor yanked on the rope and John was sent flying towards her, she twirled her new staff before hitting him with it. He was thrown back, but got up and charged trying to get fatal blows on her but he was blocked by a clone made from fire. It sent him towards another clone and another. When he was finally down the clone disappeared into ashes, even her own flames died down. Revealing that her once black and red fur was now white and pink. She placed one of her feet on his chest and held him at staff point, looking at him with anger. "Leave, you're no brother and no member of this family. You don't deserve your flames." She lifted her hand and his blue flames were absorbed into it, and when she was done she walked over to a window. But teared up at her new refection, she honestly liked the white and pink fur. But her tears were of shock and happiness, because her scar and blind eye...

 But her tears were of shock and happiness, because her scar and blind eye

  Were healed.