Comfort

A/n: Warning, spoilers.

Taylor couldn't sleep, yes she told the others about a tramatizing story from her past. Bet some would say it was good to get it off her chest. But, no it didn't, it was like feeling her brother leaving again. So she climbed out her window and onto the roof, where she sat down and looked at the sky. It was a full moon, and the sky was so clear the stars could be seen brightly shining. But a few minutes into her stargazing, she senses someone coming up behind her. Taylor stood up and formed a flaming sword, pointing it at the one who decided to sneak up on her. It was Iron Fan. "I'm so sorry!" She put out the flames and backed up, almost off the roof. "Couldn't sleep?" Taylor was shocked at the concern in the demoness, who sat down lotus style and patted the spot next too her. The teen sat down and hugged her knees too her chest. "I know, you feel upset about what you told us." "I thought talking about it wouldn't reopen old wounds. Guess I was wrong. I don't want Danny seeing me so worried or upset. I'm supposed to be strong for him." Iron Fan did something that shocked Taylor too her core. The woman hugged her. "I may not look it but I do worry for my son. When he was born the true fire samadhi took over him. If it weren't for my husband, Monkey King, Nezha, and the golden cicada, I would have lost him forever. Everyday I am scared that demon fire might take him over again, even if it's sealed away. Try not to suffer from the wounds you have tried to heal by containing your emotions, like I did." The princess broke the hug after and went back inside. Taylor sat there dazed at what Iron Fan said and did, but smiled softly and turned her gaze back at the stars. She then went back through her window, got into bed, and fell into a dreamless but peaceful sleep.