His hands glide over Levi's presented ass, sliding the babydoll up to expose the flesh. He needs to touch, needs to feel that warm, beautiful flesh between his fingers. He's half hard from just the sight and he should be embarrassed but no coherent thoughts are crossing his mind at this point.

"You're going to be late." Levi teases as he pushes back against Erwin's hands.

Erwin looks up into the mirror in front of the bed, seeing the devilish smirk on Levi's face.

"Let me see you." Erwin says.

Levi sits up on his knees, showing Erwin his body in the mirror. The lace from the babydoll just about covers his pretty pink nipples but Erwin can still see them through the lingerie. The babydoll ends just over his thighs, covering the thong so Erwin looks down in front of him, seeing the way the tight fabric slides in between those delicious cheeks that are pressed against his growing erection.

Erwin slides one hand up and around Levi to brush over a nipple and tease it. Levi gasps when he pinches it between his thumb and index finger.

"Of all the times to pull this shit, you decide to do it tonight." Erwin growls, low in Levi's ear.

"I deserve your attention more than that bimbo." Levi responds, breathless.

Erwin hums and pulls on Levi's nipple, earning a whine and a grind against his cock.

"When did you take my car keys?" He asks.

Levi turns, pushing Erwin back and shifting between his legs.

"Don't overthink it."

Hands are suddenly at his trousers, unbuttoning them and slipping his half hard cock out within seconds. He groans at the contact, feeling Levi's soft, delicate fingers stroking over his shaft and pumping him until he's fully erect.

"God, Levi..." Erwin moans.

Levi licks at the tip, sucks lightly and moans around him as he takes all of him at once. Erwin curses under his breath and his head falls back, hitting the mattress. Levi pulls back and hollows his cheeks, sucking gloriously and then taking all of Erwin in again. He bobs his head, swallowing expertedly around Erwin's cock each time it hits the back of his throat. Erwin knew he was good at head but he's never deepthroated him on the first try, it usually takes some warming up.

Erwins mind is in a haze of pleasure but something in the corner of his eye catches his attention and he lifts his head, looking into the mirror where the movement was based. Levi has moved the thong to the side and is fingering himself, knowing full well Erwin can see him. He moans around Erwin's cock and when Erwin looks down, he locks eyes with Levi, mouth still full of Erwin.

Honestly, Erwin doesn't know where to look. He's torn between watching Levi pleasure himself or watching Levi take every inch of him with ease, staring at him the whole time. Both make him dangerously close and he's not coming yet.

Levi moans around him again and Erwin grabs a fistful of his hair, yanking him up. Levi's breathless, teary eyed and a line of saliva still connects his swollen lips to Erwin's cock.

"On your front." Erwin commands.

Levi obeys and Erwin can see him remove his fingers from himself in the mirror. Erwin sits up, watching Levi shift and return to the same position Erwin found him in. He lifts the babydoll up and kisses each knot on Levi's spine, stroking a hand over the curve of his ass. He spreads Levi's cheeks wide and moves the thong out of the way, admiring his puckered, pink hole. It's pinker than usual, obviously from Levi's previous fingering and Erwin's mouth waters.