Oneshot's 19

A:N i have been holding on this idea for a long ass time so here you guys go Also this is a special Oneshot's because of the read's thanks so much for the 586 reads Thank You!! keep slaying babes;)

--------------------------------

Levi frowned as he pulled the lid off the pot, the steam and smoke pouring from it. He'd burned the noodles. How the hell had he burned the noodles? He'd just left for a brief moment to tidy up, but apparently had gotten distracted, and now the dinner was ruined.

He'd already ruined Valentine's Day before their date had even began. Erwin would be coming home from work soon, and Levi would have to remake the noodles. Not to mention, the beef and gravy he was cooking wasn't cooking right; even though he'd kept it on medium heat.

He sighed heavily. All he wanted to do was have a perfect dinner date with his husband. Erwin always did such incredible things for him on Valentine's Day: took him to fancy restaurants, brought him nice gifts, gave him incredible, mind-blowing sex. Levi had told Erwin that he was going to take over their plans for the holiday this year; he wanted to repay the favor. He was going to make dinner from scratch and give Erwin the best sex of his life. But his plan was already going to shit.

Levi heard the sound of a car pulling up and frowned, hurriedly scraping the burnt noodles from the bottom of the pot, attempting to salvage the non-burnt ones on the top. Erwin was back early, he wasn't meant to come home for another half hour. Levi supposed he'd have to make do with what he had, and he plated the salvaged noodles with some of the beef and gravy. The gravy had thickened too much in his negligence, and he tried stirring it more to make it a little thinner. He placed the plates on the table, feeling uneasy. He was somewhat of a perfectionist; he didn't like presenting food that wasn't amazing, and this was mediocre at best.

Erwin walked through the front door, a bouquet of flowers and a small box in his hands. Romantic bastard, Levi thought to himself, greeting Erwin with a small smile as he walked into the kitchen. The two kissed briefly before Erwin handed him the flowers and gift, murmuring a 'Happy Valentine's Day' against his skin.

Levi smelled the flowers before setting them on the counter, eagerly unwrapping the box. He opened it up; a beautiful silver watch that must've cost a small fortune. He admired it, taking it out of the box and examining it. There was an engraving behind the clock face: Erwin&Levi always and forever.

Levi sighed happily, placing it back in the box, "Thank you, Erwin. This is beautiful."

"I thought you'd like it," Erwin agreed, the two sharing another sweet kiss, "Also, what smells like it's burning?"

Levi grimaced as he put the box on the counter, admitting sheepishly, "I burnt the noodles. I'm sorry in advance for the horrible dinner we're going to have."

"Aww, baby," Erwin chuckled, "Don't apologize. I'm sure it'll be great."

Levi didn't think so, but the two went to sit at the table anyways. Levi got up to get the wine bottle he'd left on the counter, but it slipped from his fingers as he picked it up, falling to the floor with a loud crash. He winced from the sound, and Erwin instantly got up to help him.

"No no," Levi insisted, "I've got it. Sit back down."

Could this get any worse? He thought in irritation as he began sopping up the wine with paper towels. He'd have to mop the floors later, he thought to himself as he realized just how sticky the floors would be. Once most of the wine was cleaned up, Levi went to grab the broom, cursing under his breath at how awful this dinner was going so far. It was a disaster.

He swept up the broken glass and tossed it in the garbage, walking back over to the table. On his way there, he felt something sharp stabbing his bare foot, and instantly jumped back. Had he missed some glass? He turned his foot over, seeing a small shard of glass poking out of his skin, blood pooling there.