24

Awake

My eyes fluttered open and I awoke, Ani by my side. "Y/n please don't do that to me again, my heart broke into a million pieces when I felt your force fade away." He said taking my hand. "Obi?" I asked and his smile faded a bit. "He's doing good, he was just knocked un-concious he awoke as I carried him out." Anakin explained I gently rose my hand to his face. "I know what you did to Dooku." I spoke and his face dropped. "For all I knew he killed both you and Obi." He stated and I sat up in the hospital bed. "Anakin, you need to work on your anger okay, I don't want you turning to the darkside." I explained and he gazed into my eyes. "I promise you y/n I won't turn to the darkside." I smiled and he placed his lips on mine. He pulled away as he sensed someone coming. It was Obi, I got up out of the hospital bed to walk over to him, he rushed to my side and helped me back into the bed, sitting beside me, hugging me. Anakin walked out of the room, and Obi placed his lips on mine, I pulled away. "You scared me." I said slapping his chest. "says you." he responded. "I was devestated, i shed tears, I thought you were actually gone I no longer felt your warm presence," Obi added holding me close.

Anakin returned. "You can stay with Y/n tonight, I have to be somewhere and I don't want her left alone." Obi instructed. "I'll see you in the morning." Obi got up and left, Anakin sat on the chair beside me. I tapped a space beside me on the bed.

He got up and immediately laid beside me I turned to face him, he immediately placed his lips on mine the kiss grew with desperation and passion as he gently got on top of me. Kissing me more, I took off his shirt to reveal his bare torso. "You're hurt y/n I don't think its wise to do this." Anakin concluded I looked at him. "Ani I want to." I stated and he looked at me. "If your cut hurts tell me and we'll stop." Ani returned and I nodded my head. He bit his lip as he helped me take off the hospital gown, throwing it to the side. He saw my boobs then his eyes rested on my scars, he smiled, I had fought many battles, which gave me many scars. He began kissing everyone of them, down my bare body, I felt his dick spring up as he was ontop of me. He slowly got to my vagina and began eating me out, I gripped the sheets as he ate me out. "Ani" I gasped, he stopped and smirked. I helped him take off his pants as his dick sprang to his full capacity. I looked at it, if I was to say an estimate I'd say it was roughly twelve inches. He smirked as he placed it in me causing me to gasp. He began marking my neck going forwards and backwards, he took my hands and pinned them above my head. The bed rocked as Ani rocked me. The room was silent except for the hospital bed squeaks, my moans and Anakins grunts. I began to hit climax and I could tell Anakin was about to finish too, we both finished, making me let out a moan of pleasure. Before getting off of me he softly kissed me got up and passed me the hospital gown helping me put it back on. He put his clothes back on, and took his place back beside me.

He wrapped one of his arms around me pulling me half onto his chest allowing me to place one of my legs on him and one of my hands take a place on his chest causing me to put my head on his chest too, while the rest of my body was on the bed. "I love you more then anything y/n, I don't like being away from you." He concluded while running his fingers through my hair. "I love you too anakin." I responded, he got his free hand and tilted my head up towards him, placing a kiss on my lips. "What happened to 'I know?'" He asked me and I smiled, "just thought maybe you wanted the truth." I put simply and he smiled. "Marry me then." He said pulling out a ring. "Ani.." I began. "Please y/n my life isn't complete without you, you are all I think about, I love you so much I brought this ring 4 years ago, knowing that one day we will be together." He begged trying to persuade me.

I looked at him, "Ani we can't, not against the councils wishes." I responded not mentioning my love for Obi too. "Y/n I need you by my side, we can both leave the order, find a quite place, settle down and have a family." He returned his smile fading. "If it was under any other circumstance I would say yes in a heartbeat, but I can't leave the order not ever, especially not now, not when the sith is at large." I explained and his eyes softened. "I want you and only you y/n jinn, I want you to be mine and only mine." He spoke, I couldn't do this not now. I got up, getting out of the hospital bed and took out the needles that were supplying medicines and water to me.

Ani looked at me in disbelief. "Y/N you're supposed to stay here." Ani stated, I took one look at him and walked out.

Thank you for the comment, I can't remember your @ but you have made me want to continue this book, the updates will be slow, and I'm sorry abt that, I've just been busy.