Chapter 2

Negotiations

Episode 1 -start of film titles

THE PHANTOM MENACE
Turmoil has engulfed the Galatic Republic. The taxidation of trade routes to outlying star systems is in dispute.

Hoping to resolve the matter with a blockade of deadly battleships, the greedy trade federation has stopped all shipping to the small planet of Naboo.

While the Congress of the republic endlessly debates this alarming chain of events, the Supreme Chancellor has secretly dispatched two Jedi knights, the guardians of peace and justice in the galaxy, to settle conflict...

End of film titles.

I had been called to the council room and I became frustrated. "I didn't steal any wine." I lied entering the room. "That incident is going to be resolved afterwards, what we need you to do is accompany Master Qui-gon and his apprentice to a ship located above the atmosphere of Naboo." Master Windu spoke up. "Ok," I replied smiling. "Dismissed, you are." Master yoda stated

Taking my time through the the long corridors, to get to my dorm, I thought about the mission.... they never told me the details. I kept thinking... 'how long is the mission going to be?' 'What am I going to pack?' I scolded myself silently. I walked faster to my room and I finally reached it.

I picked up a case from underneath my bed and opened it. I coughed... the last time I used this was four years ago and it was dusty as hell.

Opening my wardrobe, I picked up at least three different robes and night wear aswell as undergarments. I packed it neatly inside and put my utility belt on, pushed my hair back into a ponytail making a crown out of my padawan braid and put on my cloak.

It only took me about ten minutes to pack up so I quickly made it to the hangar. "Y/n over here." I heard a familiar voice behind me, I turned around and sighed. I approached him and we hugged. "How are you?" He asked me. "I'm doing good, how was your last mission?" I asked back. "It was fun to be honest." "Enough talking get on board." I heard my dad speak and I hugged him, he hugged me back. "We best get off, we have a meeting with the trade federation." My dad stated letting me go I nodded and I put my things on the ship.

"So why exactly are we going... the council didn't explain anything to me." I ask finally speaking. "The trade federation, is attacking Naboo... we are have came to negotiate." Obi explained. "So... aggressive negotiations?" I ask. "Well if they fight us then I suppose so." I smiled and decided to get some sleep.