Keldabe class battleship

Kandosii type Star destroyer

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Kandosii type Star destroyer

To put simple the terrans had greatly improved the mandalorians military power and their navy was now able to go toe to toe with both the separatist and republic if they needed too

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

To put simple the terrans had greatly improved the mandalorians military power and their navy was now able to go toe to toe with both the separatist and republic if they needed too.

As the battle in space continues. One of the mandalorian battleships opens up numerous silo doors that were located on the top of the ship. Moments later twenty large missiles were shot out of the ship as they went towards different republic ships scattered in space.

Some of the republic ships seeing the missiles heading towards them fire at the incoming missiles. Those that were lucky were able to shoot them down with a big explosion engulfing parts of the area. A few fighters that were near the explosion were destroyed instantly with any capital ships by it shaking from the force of the explosion.

Those that did get hit didn't have a chance of surviving the aftermath. The explosion not only destroyed the ship, but tore it into peices as parts of the ship flew everywhere.

The mandalorians were also suffering loses as well, but only with their corvettes. Even though their shielding was upgraded it wasn't able to withstand numerous attacks for too long before it would give out. But even with these losses they were still hitting the republic hard as some of the damaged venators fell towards the planet.

With the mandalorians spearheading the republic forces creating a gap in their lines. The terrans had made the decision to start their land invasion with some of their ships being in the planets atmosphere, while the rest stayed behind to clear the rest of the republics forces out of space.

On the planet below the clones were getting distress signals from their fleet that they were being attacked from both the terrans and the mandalorians and they were going to send troops towards them.

In one of the clone battalions a Jedi was currently taking out the last few remaining droids that were in her area before her and her commander's comms started to go off before they answered it. What followed was the sounds of explosions going off with yelling in the background.