Apologizes are for losers.

Começar do início

I take this photo and upload it with a caption of 'thank you to all our pieces <33'. Immediately I see so many likes and comments in the short span of a couple seconds. I happily open them to reply and like comments. 

'so pretty <333' 'LMAOO your gonna act like you didnt mess up to stage yesterday??' 'wish i was skinny like you...'

I see many comments some good but most of them are just plain mean. Maybe I deserve this? I should have worked harder to perfect my skills. 

"Okay we are here!" the staff says while opening the door. I snap back into reality and leave the car. 

I walk into Hybe where it all started. Where I got casted, danced for 12 hours straight, and made memories. I prepared so much to debut just to get bullied? Do they know how much I struggled and that I know how fat or skinny I am?

At that moment I get a text and I open it to see Sunghoon texts. 'wanna meet?' 'where r u?' 

I text him back that I'm in Hybe's café and he can come if he wants. He leaves me on seen so I just think that maybe he's busy with practice. 

I open up my computer to work on our next song. I have to think about lyrics and our formations. I have to give it my all or I will be marked lazy and incompetent. 

"Hey Eunbi." I hear with a slight chuckle right next to me. I look up to see a smiley hoonie. I smile widely and pat next to me so he can sit down. I see his sweat dripping down his chin and his deep breathing. 

"Did you run here why are you so sweaty?" I say while observing his face in concern. 

"I had practice... ahem." he says while awkwardly grinning. 

"ah okay. Don't work yourself too hard hoonie!" I say while patting his back. 

"Your making me fall harder." I don't hear this line he mumbled under his breath. 

"So are you dating anyone?" I hear him say clearly making me choke on my spit. 

"Ex-Excuse me??" I say while widening my eyes. 

"You heard me. I like you!" I hear him say loudly. I cover his mouth with my hand and look around for anyone watching. 

"Hoonie you can't just like me! We met yesterday!" I whisper. He smirks at me and pulls my hand away. 

"Why? Do you not believe in love at first sight? Or should you meet me again for the first time?" he says in a cheesy way. I crack up at his joke and starting laughing like crazy. He awkwardly laughs too making me laugh even more. 

"Sunghoon?" I hear a deep voice say from the side of us. I turn to see the person I was dreading to see. Jake. Shit. How do I apologize??

"Hey..." I hear Sunghoon stutter out. 

"Eunbi can we talk..." I hear Jake say in a low voice. I nod and close my eyes for a second. 

"Your gonna go? Alone? Should I come?" I hear Sunghoon say while holding my arm. I shake my head and smile awkwardly. 

I follow Jake into a empty hallway with wide and large windows. I gulp and pray to god this will end quickly. 

"I'm sorry Jake. I overreacted and I was on edge yesterday so I took it out on you. I hope it didn't hurt..." I say while observing the spot I him. 

"Good. But just know I'm not gonna give the attention you want. I know how girls like you act." Jake says, throwing a whole curveball at the situation. 

"What? Just as I thought you were normal you say this. Girls like me? Explain that. Just because of one girl you dated you can't do this fucking shit." I argue. 

"You don't ever talk about her in your fucking mouth. What do you know about me?" Jake fires back at me. This dude really-

"Oh my god, stop being such a dick. You really think your gonna last in the kpop industry with such a terrible personality?? Did you ever try to overcome your last heartbreak?? I bet not." I finally reply. 

"I- just don't. You don't know what it's like." Jake starts stuttering. 

"Yea right. Maybe because I don't have such a shitty personality like you." I say back to him. What is wrong with this dude?

"I- well I'm trying to change alright? You don't know anything. Your just like Sujin..." Jake says while starting to tear up and sniffle. wtf? Is this guy serious? 

"Fine. Use your little act every time your in the wrong. A simple sorry would do it but... OH FUCK." I say while staring at the window and hiding my face behind Jake. 

"Please don't turn around. Please please..." I say while hiding behind Jake and ducking. 

"What why?" he says while standing still.

"There's a dude taking photos of us behind you from the window. Please this is for your own good. and mine..." I say while closing my eyes tightly. 

"Wow do you like me? Caring for me and such." Jake says while scoffing. 

I roll my eyes and say "This is a normal human thing. I can tell your not as much as a asshole you act. Well that's what Sunghoon says. I bet your ex didn't do this ehhh?" I say while chuckling. 

"This is a awkward position... And Sunghoon..." Jake says while staring at me. I awkwardly look up at him as my face is inches away from his chest. 

"Okay I'll run and you can figure this out okay? BYEEE! FUCK YOU BY THE WAY" I say while running as fast as possible. I can hear him shuffling his feet and running as well. 

I turn the corner and hide behind it while I catch my breath. I hear loud laughing beside me so I turn my head to see... 

"AH SHIT!" I scream while jumping up in shock. The rest of Enhypen with Sunghoon shit. 

"Hi?" I hear Jungwon mutter. 

"Eunbi no swearing!!" I hear Jay say while laughing alongside Heeseung. 

"Eunbi you dropped your phone you dumbass- oh shit." Jake says while walking towards me and the rest of Enhypen not knowing they were here. Jake's hair and mine is all messed up from running. 

"EUNBI? JAKE? WHAT WERE YOU TWO DOING? ALONE? TOGETHER???!" Jay screams while pointing at both of us. 

"Uh Jake was bullying me. Uhm yea imma go now-" I lie while laughing.

"What the fuck that is so false-" Jake says with his jaw dropped to the floor. This is gonna be fun -_- 

Word count: 1515❤️❤️❤️