4.

"Hyunjinnie!"

"Wake! Up!"

"I dare you to wake up Minho."

"No way. I won't take that risk."

"It's 10 in the morning, we have a break today and if I were you, I wouldn't wake up Minho."

My eyes fluttered open and the dashing light coming from the big windows blinded me. I squinted my eyes and groaned. My head was aching and I couldn't feel my neck.

"Oh, he's already awake." I saw Felix standing on the bed.

Yes. Standing.

Hyunjin covered his face with a pillow and started kicking Felix with his long legs.

Chan was also in the room. No way. They actually want us to go out on a trip? They were fucking serious?

I groaned again and stretched my neck and shoulders.

"Minho, get up. It's already past 10. Everyone's already out." Chan informed.

"What? I'm not going anywhere." I decided.

"Nope. We're not gonna let you. Get up now." He argued.

"You can't force me." I said and laid down on the couch.

"You're ridiculous and I didn't know you actually slept on the couch. I'm pretty sure Hyunjin doesn't bite." He joked.

Felix got down from the bed and jumped on me. He almost dislocated my leg if I hadn't pushed him off quickly.

"Felix, you're the only person I tolerate beside Jeongin. You're starting to get on my nerves." I groaned.

"Please just this once, after this day, we won't force you to go out with Hyunjin ever." Felix said.

"Hey, you're acting like I would wanna go out with him." Hyunjin said from under the blankets.

"Don't worry, I don't either." I snapped.

"Minho, you can't stay here all alone. Get up. We won't leave till you guys leave." Chan crossed his arms.

"I don't want to." I whined.

Felix grabbed my left arm and Chan the other. They dragged me from the couch.

I groaned and got away from their grasps. I can't believe they're forcing me to do this but I decided to go anyway. It's not like we're actually gonna stay together.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I didn't care to wait till the water became warm. I wasn't in the mood whatsoever to go out.

After I showered, I dried myself and blow dried my hair. Maybe the universe was against me because my hair didn't cooperate at all.

I gave up and got out of the bathroom. Felix and Chan were still in our room. They refused to go out before we go.

"It took you long enough." Hyunjin rolled his eyes and went inside the bathroom.

I scoffed and went to my drawer. I picked out a baby blue sweater with black jeans and white converse. My hair was a bit messy but I ended up fixing it just a little.

"See, I'm dressed. You guys can already go on your trip." I said.

"We're not dumb. The moment we go out of this room, you'll be back sleeping." Chan shook his head.

"Who said that we will be together the whole trip?" I scoffed.

But soon enough I realised, I shouldn't have said that. Now they will know I was planning on doing that.

"That why everyone of us shared our location so we can see were you are." Felix smiled innocently.

I gritted my teeth together. I really don't wanna go. I've always been an introvert but I think this is the moment where my introverted side really shows. All I want to do is go back to sleep.

"Great. You guys are geniuses." I shook my head in disbelief.

"I know." Chan smiled proudly.

After an hour or so, just talking, Hyunjin finally came out of the bathroom. He wore a black buttoned up shirt with matching black jeans. He looked extra tall with the outfit. His blonde hair was still wet and I would be lying if I said he didn't look good.

"Okey okey, y'all are ready?" Chan got up from the couch.

"Yeah." Hyunjin answered.

"Great, let's go!" Felix seemed very excited.

We all got out of the hotel room and went to the parking lot. Felix and Chan went their way and me and Hyunjin went to our shared car.

"I'm driving this time!" Hyunjin said and got in the car.

I groaned and got inside the passenger seat. I wasn't in the mood anyway.

"I want to eat breakfast." I said.

"Me too. I'll go to the restaurant where my uncle works. It's pretty good." He said.

I sat back in my chair and I could feel myself almost falling back to sleep. The fact that the car was way more comfortable than the couch says enough.

After we got there, we got inside. It was a very cozy restaurant. It was brown and beige themed with plants in every corner and a view on the ocean. It was also sunny so the weather was perfect.

We sat at a table and called for a waitress to order.

The waitress came up to our table and kept smiling at Hyunjin. I rolled my eyes. I've never had this occasion before.

"What would you like to order?" She asked us, more like Hyunjin.

"I'd like a kimchi toast and green tea." I said and she nodded.

"I want mushroom pancakes and..." he looked at the menu. "And barley tea, please." He added.

"Great, I'll be right back with your orders." She smiled and walked away.

We waited in silence till our food arrived which took about 20 minutes. It was currently 2 pm already.

The lady came back with our orders and placed it on our table. She handed Hyunjin a piece of paper and smiled shyly.

Hyunjin looked confused and opened the paper. He looked at it carefully and looked back up at her.

"Sorry, I like someone else. " he apologised.

The girl's face instantly dropped and she looked disappointed. "Oh, that's fine." She mumbled and walked away quickly, embarrassed.

I looked between the pair with a weird expression. Did he just reject such a pretty girl? He's definitely not in his right mind.

"Why did you reject the girl? She looked pretty nice and cute." I asked.

"Then why don't you date her?" He said.

"Well, obviously because she likes you." I rolled my eyes.

"I already have someone else." He replied.

"Who?" I asked in curiosity.

"I would say none of your business but I wanted to go later this evening to a bar where we could meet, so you have to come with me." He sipped on his tea.

"You're funny." I replied, dryly.

"I'm not kidding though. You're coming with me." He said.

"Heck no. I'm not third wheeling you." I argued.

"You know what Chan said. He's checking our location so you better come with me." He pointed out.

"Ugh. Fine." I whined.