First encounter...

Seungmin's pov//

I looked at the clock to see it hit 9:30pm. 'About time' I thought to myself taking my apron off going into the staff room. After I got my bag and coat from my locker I left saying bye to my coworker who was cleaning up today. "Today felt so long." I said as I stretched my arms into the air walking down the dark alleyway I take every day after work. Nothing out of the norm, boring same old life. That was until I heard a faint yelp ahead of me stopping me in my tracks. (You see I'm not a pussy or anything- no I definitely am. I know how to fight and do lot's of "cool things" like parkour or use weapons but actually putting the weapons to use is not my thing. I don't like to kill it's just not my thing yk?? Wait what am I saying it shouldn't be anyone's) I got pushed out of my thoughts hearing another yelp but this time it was louder. ' should I go check it out?..' I said to myself about to take a step but stopping myself. 'No it's not my problem.. I'll end up dying if I do go'. "Ugh whatever we only live once." I made up my mind walking towards the loud cries silently after setting my bag with my coat on the ground. I started shaking a bit and my legs started feeling like it would snap off any second (Well it will get snapped if I don't mind my own business and go home) but my body carries on moving no matter how tense and jelly like I look. I suddenly stop looking down on the ground seeing blood colouring the ground. I leaned on the wall and pushed my head past the corner to see who was there. It seemed like a gang. There was about 6 of them, I couldn't see their faces probably because they're wearing masks and they were in suits (kinda hot-ANYWAY) I heard one of them start talking.

Nobodies pov//

"Are you going to tell us why you were following us or do we have to cut off your dick this time?" The brunette man stated looking down on his victim squirming around on the ground. "Hyun chop it off." He demanded stepping back.

Seungmins pov//

"Hyun?" I whispered to myself remembering that name from somewhere but where? The man which I presumed was "Hyun" started walking pulling out a golden dagger wish diamonds on it. 'Woah' I thought looking at it shine in the darkness. "WAIT.. WA-Wait" the man who was on the ground panted trying to back away in fear failing as his back touched another one of the members legs. "I-I'll tell you j-just ple-please d-don't kill m-me.." he said with pleading eyes. His voice started going low which pissed me off because I wasn't here to die without any juicy info. I saw the brunette man put his hand up and say something to his members which made them start looking around the place. 'Oh my god I'm fucked' I thought as I started to back away from the wall taking my leave. 'If I die tonight Ryujin please delete my search history..' I started praying putting my hands together while picking up my pace. I jogged towards my bag and coat which was still on the ground. Thank God. I grabbed them looking back to see if they had caught up. I saw one of them, he looked buff but a bit shorter than me. My eyes widened as he started running towards me. "OH SHIT" I screamed which was probably not a good idea but fuck it I'm gonna die tonight. Man I didn't even get a girlfriend yet. I started running as well feeling the adrenaline build up in my body. I ran backwards out of the alleyway which would lead me back to the cafe and hopefully my coworker hasn't left yet. I looked at my watch to see it was 9:45. The cafe closed at 9:48. Who the hell thought it was a good idea to close the shop 2 minutes before 9:50. I looked behind me to see the man catching up I took a glance at his fierce eyes which would probably make me shit myself any moment. I thought it was a good idea to only grab out my phone and wallet out my bag and throw the bag and coat away as it just slowed me down. "Hey man I'm kind of getting tired can you like leave me alone?" I screamed still facing ahead of me. "No can do" he laughed. Uhm?? Hello? I would be gushing at how hot his voice was but I'm trying not to die at the moment. "This is why you're short." I smirked not making any sense but I know it would piss him off. I took a look back to see him aiming a pistol at me. "HEY HEY HEY I-I was j-joking." I said feeling tears forming in my eyes. I ran even faster starting to pray out loud. "Why did I have to be curious. God help me out here please and make sure my phone ends up in Ryujin's hands." I said swerving from side to side just incase he tried shooting me at any given moment. I finally made it out the alleyway only to end up on a busy road with the buff man behind me. I looked back to make sure he wasn't so close yet, which he wasn't. All of this had me thinking about where those other 5 men were."we don't have time to think about hot men chasing me when I'm about to die." I said slapping my cheeks. Preparing myself to run onto the road until I felt a pair of hands on my wrist stopping me from doing so. I slowly turned my head around but to my surprise it wasn't the buff man. It was... some boy?around my height or maybe a bit shorter. He had a brown mullet which he slayed😍. He was wearing blue ripped jeans and a white T-shirt. What really stood out the most was his cute freckles on his face. I was staring for a while until he spoke. "Hey you shouldn't be running into the road it's pretty dangerous." He said surprising me with his deep voice which I wouldn't of ever imagined of. "Sorry I was in a rush.." I Said looking around for the buff man suspiciously. "Why are you shaking?" He asked With worry clearly evident in his voice. "I went out for a run?" I said which sounded more like a question. He stared at me and then smiled softly. "So cute.." I blurted out and then blushed realising I said that out loud. He looked at me shocked and then smirked which faded in a matter of seconds turning back into that soft smile. "Thank you." He said still holding onto my wrist. "It's getting late." I said nervously trying to pull my arm away from his grip which got even tighter causing me to groan. "Why don't we go to my place? It's really close." He whispered into my ear still giving me the same soft smile as he moved back to his original spot. This kind of weirded me out so I just looked down at my wrist on his hand. "That's gonna leave a mark." I finally said looking back up into his eyes. "What?" He answered with a confused expression. At that moment I put my hand onto his wrist pulling it off mine. He seemed pretty strong. Definitely stronger than me but I managed to get my wrist back. "Oh.. sorry about that." He said with no sense of guilt and a blank face. He then stared at me for a few seconds and then asked. "Would it be rude to ask for your name?" I then smiled back replying "It's Kim Seungmin" his eyes sparkled and then he nodded. "What's yours?" I questioned. He then turned around and started walking off. "What the hell" I mumbled watching his figure slowly disappear in the alleyway I was at moments ago. I looked back at my surroundings to make sure the buff man was nowhere to be seen. I guess I was clear?? I took a different route home feeling creeped out to go back into the alleyway. 'What a night' ...

??? Pov//

"Follow him."