Fourteen

Me and Minho are training by jogging for an hour around the glade.

My attention is averted once I peer my head around a hut, seeing Teresa and Izzy muttering to one another.

"Did it work?" Izzy asks her, crossing her arms.

"Of course it did. They're broken up." Teresa chuckles.

Both laugh hysterically. My fists clench hard, as I peep my head around to them, they weren't there.

"You alright?" Minho jogs up to me, tapping my shoulder. I nod slowly with my eyes narrowed in fury.

*
The flames grew. Laughing was boisterous. Talking was the only thing I could comprehend.

"Hey, y/n." Izzy sneaks a seat beside me, with a marshmallow on a piece of stick.

"What do you want?" My statement shocked Izzy.

"I literally said hello. Don't have to be like that." She chuckles.

"Did you tell Gally we kissed?" My voice firms, clenching my hands together.

"No, of course not! Why? What happened?!" Izzy's voice seemed sympathetic, but I knew she was lying.

I stare at her blankly, as she waits for my response.

"You know, Izzy. I know more then you think, so if your working with Teresa for whatever reason. Im going to find out why." A smile crept up onto my lips, I grab her warm marshmallow, smudging onto her face.

"Thanks whore." I laugh, spitting on her and walking towards Newt and Minho.

...

"What the hell was that?!" Newt expresses, widening his eyes.

"Long story." I dip my head in pain.

They roll their eyes, taking a sip of their drinks and carrying on talking till their lungs break.

My eyes wonder the gladers, meeting Gally's frame, pushing boys in and out of the circle.

My heart skips a beat as I'm pushed into the circle.

"I'm not fighting you." Gally's eyes literally flutter at my presence.

"Scared I'll beat you?" I sarcastically put, holding up my fists.

"Come on then shank." He rolls his eyes, charging at me.

Gally's hands wrap around my waist pulling me to the ground. His legs trap both my legs and hands are pinned above my head.

I groan. He knows me so well. Gally chuckles, knowing his victory.

"I win." He shouts in my face with victor pouring from his eyes.

I chuckled, pushing me off of me. I flip myself to the ground, pinning him down with my knee to his neck.

Gally grunts to my shoe, prying me to stop.

"Giving up so soon?" I giggle, removing my knee.

His eyes flame infuriated towards me, clenching his fists.

Gally attempts to throw a punch at me, I dodge.

"What the hell Gally?!" I yell as he attempts to throw another.

"GALLY STOP!" Some boys yell from the crowd.

I see at her corner of my eyes Izzy and Teresa laughing at him, knowing that they've 'won'.

"Don't let them win, Gally. Please.." I beg, stopping his punch.

I could see the tears in his eyes start to form. I hurt him so much and I really want him to forgive me and for me to make up for it.