"I have no idea what I'm doing"

"Aaron this is not a good idea.." Dave let out, Aaron looked at his friend who gave him a little smile

"But what do I know I was married three times" he let out Aaron rolled his eyes at his friend as he let out a hum. Aaron looked at Dave and open his mouth, but then closed it again.

"What?" Dave said knowing there was something eating at his friend.

"So I noticed something, but I didn't want to ask her about it. Celeste has obviously scars from when Mallory kipnapped her, but she had a couple of scars that look pretty fresh" Aaron said looking at Dave who let out a huff as he shook his head trying not visualize his best friend running his hands all over his god daughter, Both men looked at each other in complete silence until Dave let out a deep breath.

"one year ago Celeste was engage, everything was good at the begining, until it wasn't. he was a heavy drinker and he took out his frustration on her, he pushed her down a set of stairs, kicked her multiple times which broke her ribs, he then proceeded to tie her up in the backyard like a dog and leave her there for three days" Dave looked at Aaron who was looking at him with big eyes like he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Her best friend found her and her step dad Adrian made sure that the bastard was going to see the inside of a cell for the rest of his life" Aaron let out a breath as he processed this new information.

Celeste closed her last file she had to do, she looked at her watch it was late. she grabbed her files and made her way to Aaron's office, the door was close she gently knock.

"Come in" she heard before opening the door. Aaron looked up, completly stoping what he was doing as he watched her walk in the room.

"Didn't know you were still here" he said. Celeste put her files on the coner of his desk.

"yeah I was a bit distracted today, it took me longer to do my work" she said, Aaron gave her a nod.

"I know what you mean" he said looking down at his own file. Celeste turned around and started walking away.

"Dave knows" Aaron let out. Celeste stopped in her step and slowly turned around and looked at him with big eyes.

"I told him about us" he confessed, Aaron watched as Celeste just staired at him. He could see that she was slowly starting to panic.

"Oh my god" she whispered looking away. Aaron stood up.

"You said...oh my god dave knows....you" she started babbling as she pointed at him.

"You said..."

"I know what I said" he said as he walked around his desk. Celeste started pacing his office.

"Dave knows, the rest is going to find out, oh god penelope is going to have a fiel day with this, then my mom! Dave talks to my mom a lot"

"Celeste..."

"my phone is going to be ringing non stop, god!" she pressed both palm to her eyes Aaron walked up behind her, and gently put his hands on her shoulders and force her to turned around.

"Celeste, look at me" he said in a soft tone to his voice, Celeste put her hands down and looked up at him.

"He's not going to tell anyone, it's going to be okay" he said as he genlty rub up and down her arm.

"this is not keeping it a secret if you already broke that rule" she said. Aaron gave her a little smile.

"I'm sorry, if it makes you feel better you can tell your roomate" Aaron said trying to make her feel better, Celeste rolled her eyes.

"She already knows, she said that it was going to happen before I went to your house that night" Aaron raised his eyebrows at her, as they both looked at each other before both laughing. Aaron looked down at her and gently reached for under her chin with his index finger and gently lifted her head up.

"Your so beautiful" he whispered as he slowly bend down and planted a tender kiss on her soft lips, slowly starting to move in sync, Celeste reached up behind his neck and pulled him down more as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Celeste gently nip at his lip as he forced his tongue in her mouth, Celeste let out a little moan before she brought her hands to his chest and gently pushed back, they both disconnected, both out of breath they looked at each other.

"Your driving me crazy" she said as she watched Aaron lips curve up into that amazing smile she loved so much.

"You have something to think about when you get home" he let out as he took a few steps back. Celeste looked at her watch it was almost ten.

"I have to go" Aaron nodded to her as he walked around his desk and started picking up his stuff.

"I'll walk with you" he said. Celeste nodded as she made her way out of the office and to her desk to grab her stuff. Once she got her purse and phone she looked up and saw Aaron making his way down the stairs, she started making her way to the glass doors as she looked at her phone, she had three missed call from Octavia. Celeste open text app and told her roomate she was on her way home now.

"You okay?"Aaron asked as they stood at the elevator and waited.

"Yeah my roomate and sister are a little overprotecting" she said, Aaron let out a hum as the door of the elevator doors open. both getting in.

"So Jack already asked me when is the next time your coming to hang out" Aaron said as he looked at Celeste who had a smile already plastered on her face.

"Are you sure it's Jack and not you that is trying to get me naked in your bed again or should I say couch" she let out as she looked up at him.

"I mean I wouldn't be appose to it" he let out as the doors open, both walking out as Celeste let out a laugh.

"You know there's a proper way to go about with bedding a woman" she let out as they made there way outside towards there vehicles.

"What is the proper way?" Aaron asked with a smile on his face.

"Umm like going on dates..three dates to be clear before anything"

"If I recall your the one that jump me, so you broke that date rule" Aaron let out, Celeste looked at him with her mouth open like she was in shock.

"Excuse me! let me remind you who kissed who first...Sir!" she said. Aaron let out a laugh as he looked at this beautiful young woman that was making him feel things that he knew he shouldn't, but she was intoxicating and he loved every minute on it.

"Whatever! I'm going home now, have a good night Agent Hotchner" she let out with a little giggle as she walked to her SUV.

"Have a good night Agent De Lucas" he let out in a chuckle as he watched her get in her SUV and driving off as she waved one last time. Aaron shook his head as he got in his own car and drove off.

Celeste got home, getting her stuff and made her way to the front door, she put the key in but the door open. Celeste pushed the door as she walked in and saw Octavia sitting on the stairs.

"Hey" she let out, but then she noticed that Octavia had her face in her hand and sobbing, Celeste dropped everything and walked up to her best friend.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Celeste asked. Octavia slowly lifted her head to look at her. Celeste let out a gasp at the sight of Octavia's puffy and swollen eyes that had turned nearly black. Her lips were raw and uncharacteristically red, drenched with blood from deep cuts and a bloody nose. Leaving no distinction between the streams of blood running down her chin.

Celeste just looked at her, feeling neausous and like she was about to pass out before rage started building in the pit of her stomach.

"Celeste, it's not what you think"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi peeps!

hope everyone is doing well? I decided to keep this chapter a little shorter just for the fact that the one before was extremely long. let me know if you all are okay with how the chapters are. :)

xoxo