XXI - Forests and Remus

"Things changed Minnie

"Things changed Minnie. I'm not the same old 11 year old kid I was when you came knocking at my door and introducing me to Hogwarts. My mother is half dead and no one knows what  I had to endure for the past 3 years because of a stupid split decision I made as a 12 year old." Al continued as he blinked away the tears threatening to spill out of his eyes. "So please, for the love of Merlin. Leave me alone. You do not know what I'm capable  of. Heck, I  don't know what I'm capable  of !" Alexander shouted kicking  a pile of leaves to relieve his anger.

Minerva stared at him unable to figure out how to react to the confession he had just made. "I see you have no replies. I'll get going now. I think  you know your way out of here." he completed as he disapparated out of the forest and back into the Leaky Cauldron. His grandfather had removed the trace on him for his  13th birthday. It was a painfully excruciating process, but worth it thought Alex as he picked up the letter from the very pretty girl he had started talking to.

Alex chuckled as he read the letter the cute girl had sent him. Though he did not know what Hermione looked like he smiled at the thought of a young girl waiting eagerly for his letters. She seems to be very curious thought Alexander as he read the questions the youngster had posed for him. He picked  up his quill and wrote a reply, not wanting to visit his mum after what had happened last time. Though it was only the afternoon, Alex was feeling lazy and decided to wander around the shops. He did not have much work to do and considering that school was a few days away he decided to wander around looking at Hogwarts students. 

Dear Hermione,

Hedwig is a nice name for an owl. I'm sure you are the "baddest girl alive" (that was sarcasm).I do have my own owl, unfortunately he's easily recognizable and you could find me through him, so I prefer to use ministry owls for my anonymity. 

Yea, I hope my mother gets well soon too, thanks for your wishes. And you- a girl- supporting Bulgaria- did not scream Victor Krum at the top of her lungs at the top of her lungs at the quidditch match is a fact I find very hard to believe. "To kill a mockingbird" is an awesome novel. I like "Catcher in the Rye", Holden is just someone I relate to at some point of time. I know about the twins, their pranks are famous everywhere.

Alright, just this time. I will be joining Hogwarts this semester, try your best to find me. I like being anonymous because it gives me a chance to repaint myself without my name. I get to make myself known without any repercussions from my name.

Hope you have a nice day. Don't worry about long letters. I love them.

Sincerely

A.M.W

He sat down at Florence Forteasque's ice cream shop, eating the "splish-splash" ice cream. He didn't really know the reason behind its name, he just bought a cone because the ice cream was blue, his favorite color. As he looked around someone sat down in front of him. Without even looking up he said  "Mr. Lupin, surprising to see you here, I prefer you stop staring at me like I'm something from the museum, the ladies ogling me is enough" he  smirked and continued eating what was left of his ice cream.