Sick Days

Y/n POV

Lizzie has gotten the flu or something, dunno what it is really, just makes her cough and sneeze. Lizzie doesn't usually get sick but when she does, she acts like a big baby and I love it. But what I don't like when she's sick, her mood swings.

I came back home from the grocery store to grab some stuff for some kind of soup for Lizzie. "Honey? I'm home." I say, making her aware of my presence. "Babeeeee? Can you come hereee?" She shouts, but not too loud because that would hurt her throat. I put the groceries down and head over to the bedroom where Lizzie's at. "Yessss?" I say, mocking her tone. She shoots me a glare "Can you come cuddle?" I raise my eyebrows, she gives me the puppy eyes. "No, stop that. Going out was risky, I could've spread your flu thing outside. I shan't cuddle with you, I won't risk it." I say with a British accent, her puppy eyes intensifies. "Fine." I go in bed with her, cuddling her so she's the little spoon.

"Babe?" I hum in acknowledgement "Can we watch a movie?" She turns around to look at me. "No, you have to rest." She whines "But I wanna watch a movieee, doing absolutely nothing all day is so boringg." She gives me puppy eyes, again. "Pleaseee?" I look away, as to not fall for it. "Nope, not gonna work on me again. You have to rest, Imma go and make your soup thing."
I slip out of bed and put on my fluffy little slippers on, floor's a bit cold today. "Noooo, come back to bed." I look at her in silence, laughing a few seconds later. "I'm sorry, that just sounds so funny." I'm on the wall trying to compose myself. "Really?" She rolls her eyes, laughing a bit too.

I'm in the kitchen making some soup for Lizzie, to be honest I don't know what I'm doing, I'm literally following a YouTube tutorial. Lizzie's footsteps going down the stairs, she's wearing my hoodie and sweats and she looks adorable in it. "A wild Elizabeth Olsen has been spotted." I say, laughing at my own joke. Usually Lizzie laughs at my jokes, even if they're not funny (which is never) but she didn't laugh, not even a smile.

"Hey, babe. You okay?" She sits down at the kitchen island and stays silent. "Do you need anything? Cuddles? Food? I'm still making the soup, honestly I don't know what I'm doing so I apologise if it tastes a bit-" "I'm fine!" She interrupts me. "Sorry, I just wanted to know if you needed anything." I shrug my shoulders. "Well I don't, will you just shut up?" "Why are you so pissed? You were fine before." "Well I was, til you got so annoying."

And I took that personally. "Sorry." I said softly, tears brewing in my eyes. I know this was just another one of Lizzie's mood swings but it hurts when someone calls you annoying, especially someone close to you. I keep telling to myself that she didn't mean it but it doesn't work, a tear slips down my face. I wipe it away and go back to making Lizzie's soup thing.

A few minutes later, I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you." "I know, it hurts when you call me annoying." I say softly. "You know I didn't mean that." "I know. Anyways, your soup is done." I turn around and put the soup on the counter. "Here you go." I go up to the bedroom to shed a few tears.

I feel Lizzie's presence enter the room. "Eat your soup before it gets cold." I say, my words muffled since my face is shoved in the pillows. "I'm sorry." "Yeah you will be if you don't eat your soup, used a lot of brain cells to make that." I look at her, now sitting on the edge of the bed. "I'm sorry I hurt your feelings." I pat the spot next to me, asking her to sit next to me. "I know, it's okay."

She sits next to me. "But it isn't, I hurt your feelings." I think about what to say next. "Well there is a way you could make it up to me." I smirk, Lizzie bites her lip. "And how can I make it up to you?" "Eat your soup." Her face drops. "Bitch."