Who says?

Lizzie POV

Y/n was out with her friends today, she wanted to me to come but I said I wanted to stay at home to take care of her dog, Nellie. She was going to be out the whole day and I didn't want Nellie to be alone, so i stayed at home. We both had fun, went out on a walk, played fetch, watched a couple of movies, pretty fun.

It was nearing 12am and I was starting to get worried,
Y/n didn't call or text me to say she was staying over at a friends house. Suddenly my phone rings, it's Y/n contact. I pick up the phone "Y/n? Where are you? It's almost 12!" I say immediately, surprised to what I heard next. "Hi, Lizzie. It's Y/n's friend, she's a bit drunk." I hear Y/n's muffled voice shout "LET'S PARTYYY!!" I raise my eyebrows "A bit?" "Yeah, um can you come pick her up?" I sigh, grabbing my jacket since it's a bit cold outside. "Okay, text me the address."

I pull up to the address, get out my car and walk to the front door. As soon as I knock on the door, it opens. "Hi, Lizzie. Thanks so much for coming, we didn't mean for Y/n to get this drunk" I walk past her and see Y/n in the kitchen, holding a half drunken bottle of tequila and not so surprisingly, the Tequila song playing loudly. I walk over to Y/n "LIZZIE!!" She runs to hug me, I almost stumble with how fast she ran over to hug me. She place kisses all over my face, I laugh.

She stops and looks at me "Have I ever told you how pretty you are?" I smile. "Yes, yes you have." She pulls a thinking face. "How about how lucky I am to have you in my life?" I nod and blush "Yes, you also have said that. Now let's get you home and you can think about what haven't you said to me." She whines "Noooo! I'm having so much fun!!" I grab her wrist to drag her outside but she stays put. "Babe, it's almost 1am. We have to go home."

She pulls her wrist from my grasp and says "Who says?" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "What?" She crosses her arms "Who says we have to go home?" I raise my eyebrows. "I say." She clicks her tongue "I don't want to goooooooo." She drags out the last word. I sigh, wondering how to get her home. "If you don't come home, no sex for a month." She widens her eyes, running out the door. I laugh, seeing how vulnerable she is when it comes to sex. I say goodbye to her friends who were chilling in the living room, also laughing because they could hear our conversation. I walk out the door, seeing her sitting in the passenger seat of the car, waiting for me.

I get in the driver's seat and start driving home, It's a 30 minute drive back home. Five minutes in, Y/n breaks the silence "So does this mean we can have sex?" I laugh. "Of course, but not tonight." She whines "But why??" "Because you're drunk." She groans "But I want to have sex tonight." "Stop talking or no sex for two months." I can see her rolling her eyes the corner of my eye "Want me to make it three?" She instantly shakes her head no.

I pull into the driveway of our house, turning my head to see Y/n asleep. "Y/n, wake up." I shake her gently. She groans. "We're here." She doesn't move, I get out of the car, getting ready to carry her into bed. I scoop her up bridal style and bring her to the bedroom, Y/n still asleep.

As I'm taking off her shirt, she instantly wakes up. "Oi! What're you doing?" I look at her "I'm changing you out of your clothes, put your hands up so I can help you." She shakes her head, getting off the bed. "Nuh uh, I don't want to sleep with you." "What?" I ask confused. "I have a girlfriend, her name is Lizzie and once I tell her you tried to sleep with me, she'll kill you." I laugh. "Babe, I am Lizzie, your girlfriend" She shakes her head no. "No, you're not." I'm still silently laughing. "So where are you going to sleep?" She looks around, sitting down on the floor. "On the floor." "The floor?" I say, still laughing. "Yes, I have a girlfriend and I won't sleep with you." "Okay." I go to the bathroom to get a bucket and some pills to help with Y/n's very possible hangover.

I get out of the bathroom and boom, Y/n's on the bed. She opens her eyes and stretches her arms out "Babe, come here." I look at her in confusion "I thought I wasn't your girlfriend?" Her eyes tear up. "We broke up?" She says, her voice breaking. I shake my head "No no no, I was just joking." She pouts"Don't joke around like that." I try and hold in my laugh "Okay." I say, getting in bed with Y/n, making sure she's on the edge of the bed just in case. "I love you, you know that right?" I nod my head. "Yes, I do. You tell me every day."

I close my eyes, suddenly I hear Y/n sniffling . "You're not gonna say it back?" I open my eyes to see her eyes tearing up yet again. I wrap my arms around her and say "I'm sorry, I love you too." She smiles, turning around so she's the small spoon and instantly falls asleep. Her soft snoring tells me she's asleep. I love drunk Y/n.