No Sleep?

Y/n POV

I've been tossing and turning for almost 2 hours now. I turn my head slowly, as to not wake up Lizzie, to see her oh so peaceful in her slumber. Even in the dark, I can see all the features on her face. I take a while studying her face just in case this might be the last time I see her, I'm dramatic like that. But who knows, this might be the last moment of my life before I die of boredom. It was nearing 3am now and I had no idea what to do, so I did what I do best — eating.

I slowly slip out of bed, making sure the blanket stays on Lizzie and putting a pillow in my place just in case she goes over to snuggle into me, tiptoe my way over to the kitchen and grab some food and made a Natasha Romanoff classic, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. As I'm making my sandwich, being the clumsy person I am, I accidentally drop my knife making a loud cling sound. 'Oh dear', I thought to myself. 'Hope Lizzie didn't wake up'.

As I bend down to grab the knife "What are you doing up?" "OH LORD ABOVE" I jump, almost dropping the knife again. "Why weren't you in bed?" Lizzie asked, still half-asleep. "I was......making you breakfast in bed?" I reply, knowing she doesn't believe me. She doesn't like it when I leave the bed while she's asleep, i mean who would want to wake up to empty sheets when you're in a relationship? "At 3 in the morning?" Lizzie asked, now fully awake because of my stupid answer. I sigh "I'm sorry, I just couldn't sleep and I didn't want to wake you up so I went down here and decided to make a sandwich in hopes I become tired and fall asleep, also hoping I don't wake you up in the process." I ramble, Lizzie wraps her arms around my waist. "Oh baby, you can wake me up whenever you want to, okay?" I nod "But only when It's meaningful, don't wake me up just to say nonsense or something." I laugh "No promises."